Scrimmage yesterday

Advertisement
How many boosters you really think are on hand watching scrimmages?

And how many of them you think are on this board? The answer is less than 1.

The only people who regularly have access to closed scrimmages are former players & BKD is the only one on this board who would have an accurate telling of what happened.
Idk who is who on here. I know we have some people connected though and thought somebody may have had some info.

Advertisement
Wierd I always check opposing sites message board. On a gator board one poster said Jeff Thomas is not playing and our corners will shut down KJ Osbourne now how did they get that kind of info.

Wierd I always check opposing sites message board. On a gator board one poster said Jeff Thomas is not playing and our corners will shut down KJ Osbourne now how did they get that kind of info.

Fake news. They make it up, put it out there and believe it for themselves. Then when it doesnt happen they'll say Miami is full of thugs and Manny doesnt suspend players unlike Saint Dan Mullen does.

Advertisement
Heard they went no pads. Tate got a surprising amount of burn and made a nice catch on the sideline.
Like that they went no pads to try and prevent any last weekend injuries that could occur from a scrimmage. They have been in camp a long time as it is. Saw some teams camps ending a few days before Miami’s even though they started later than UM

Advertisement
50CD0C87-973A-4E86-A7B1-E081EFE5AF01.jpeg

That’s Phillips next to Patchan and Trevon hill

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back