Scrimmage yesterday

Frierson in coverage down the field against a top flight WR is something you dont wanna see.. LUckily Franks isnt going to beat you with his arm
[/QUOTE.]

Dude threw the ball 70 yards in the air to beat Tennessee. I hate UF as much as anyone but dude has a gun.

Advertisement

Apparently bolden had a “strong” week of practice and is definitely a chance he gets meaningful snaps vs uf per Ivins.
I never had any doubt. These clowns act like you need to be 250 pounds and practice for 3 years before you can play Safety. He’s a bright kid and a special athlete and a very good football player. No reason he can’t get ready to play some football in a couple weeks.

Advertisement
The scrimmage was closed to the media... Nobody saw it.

There is no update until they tell the reporters what happened, but no one was allowed to see anything so you weren't going to get anything in this thread except jokes lol.

^^ THIS!! ^^

So ease up

If you were expecting real info.....there was none to give

Updated depth chart -- 8/17

DE Garvin / Hill
DT Bethel / Nnoruka
DT Ford / Miller
DE Patchan / Rousseau
LB Pinckney / McCloud
LB Quarterman / Brooks
DB Finley / Bolden
CB Bandy / Williams
CB Blades / Frierson
SS Carter / Smith
FS Hall / Knowles

QB Williams / Perry
RB Dallas / Harris
RB George / Burns
WR Thomas / Payton
WR Oscorp / Hightower
WR Harley / Pope
TE Mallory / Jordan
LT Nelson / Herbert
LG Vaughn / Reed
C Gaynor / Clark
RG Scaife / Kennedy
RT Campbell / Hillery
Is this official? I see no where else realese this.

Advertisement
Updated depth chart -- 8/17

DE Garvin / Hill
DT Bethel / Nnoruka
DT Ford / Miller
DE Patchan / Rousseau
LB Pinckney / McCloud
LB Quarterman / Brooks
DB Finley / Bolden
CB Bandy / Williams
CB Blades / Frierson
SS Carter / Smith
FS Hall / Knowles

QB Williams / Perry
RB Dallas / Harris
RB George / Burns
WR Thomas / Payton
WR Oscorp / Hightower
WR Harley / Pope
TE Mallory / Jordan
LT Nelson / Herbert
LG Vaughn / Reed
C Gaynor / Clark
RG Scaife / Kennedy
RT Campbell / Hillery
So who's the viper?

He’s been working at nickel corner for a few weeks. They have been expecting this

Been tellin y'all that Gil ain't no joke...
29355108_1988425677865834_2043995247533407242_o.jpg

Advertisement
Offense won. Jarren had 350+.

Shaq and Pickney expected to put their names in the portal. Citing too much playing time.

Advertisement
I never had any doubt. These clowns act like you need to be 250 pounds and practice for 3 years before you can play Safety. He’s a bright kid and a special athlete and a very good football player. No reason he can’t get ready to play some football in a couple weeks.
Plus he's had the playbook for some time.

Honest to God man. These guys around here have to be the most dramatic people I’ve ever came across. Bolden the milli second he touched campus was better then Knowles. He could have literally known 0 plays, smoked marlboro reds by the carton in the off season, & still would be a better fit for us on D.

Advertisement
Back