Scrimmage yesterday

Some on here were talking crazy saying he would automatically be WR#3 on the team and comparing him to Anquan Boldin that’s where I disagreed but I do believe he could surprise and become a dangerous weapon for us.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him on the field even against Florida bc he brings a different skill set to the WR position. More like a utility back / receiver that could be used to pull off some nice WR screen option passes if he proves it in practice.
Yeah, you’ve been calling I and this is exactly how I see him. Anyone talking about him as the #3 WR is missing the point too. I’d love to see him on the field against the gaytor if he’s ready to at least give them something to think about.

Advertisement
I never had any doubt. These clowns act like you need to be 250 pounds and practice for 3 years before you can play Safety. He’s a bright kid and a special athlete and a very good football player. No reason he can’t get ready to play some football in a couple weeks.
Great chance he has been working out on a program the Feeley endorsed for months........should not be hard to get into playing shape quickly. Totally agree...talent, smarts, and football savvy is 80% there...totally agree

Advertisement
Back