Scrimmage yesterday

Advertisement
Not surprising. Anybody on here talking about him having to learn the defense and that keeping him off the field must not pay attention to guys getting cut in the NFL one week and playing for another team the following week. QBs have come off the scrap heap to start games after 3 days of practice. Only a lack of physical conditioning should keep him off the field.

Exactly. He should know his assignment in all base coverages. If he doesn't he shouldn't be a D1 safety.

Advertisement
One thing of note that we can take away from all these practice reports. Jarren has yet to have a bad day of practice. While Kosi and Tate were up and down between very good and below average, Jarren's maintained a pretty constant level of consistency. We haven't heard once about him stinking it up, or being up and down.

I'm not an insider, but I imagine it's a big reason. I think Bolden is going to be starting halfway through the season and will see some significant reps next week. He's an extremely talented, smart, and athletic player.
the other smith as well. Kenotra and Hall have the most upside imo.

Advertisement
Because he hates Tate because he’s white and didn’t go to HS in South Florida.
Just like there was a Tate Fanboy Brigade now I see there’s a Hate Tate Club too. They can’t even bring themselves to see Tate being used as a decoy and to mindfûck opponents bc he brings a different element. It goes right to him not being a better WR than anyone. Whoever said he was or had to be?

Advertisement
Because he hates Tate because he’s white and didn’t go to HS in South Florida.

981E00C1-703E-4198-A8AF-A3D26AF2CC77.gif

Just like there was a Tate Fanboy Brigade now I see there’s a Hate Tate Club too. They can’t even bring themselves to see Tate being used as a decoy and to mindfûck opponents bc he brings a different element. It goes right to him not being a better WR than anyone. Whoever said he was or had to be?
Enos won’t rep him at WR unless he thinks he can help us win there just like he didn’t give him the starting QB job because he thinks Jarren is better.

There’s a certain vocal and extraordinarily stupid faction on here that claims they’re all about the kids and even went out of their way to suck Bethel and Smith’s asses as they quit. Yet they’ve never liked Tate from day one, and have done nothing but trash him and minimize his contributions. I wonder what that’s all about.

Advertisement
Enos won’t rep him at WR unless he thinks he can help us win there just like he didn’t give him the starting QB job because he thinks Jarren is better.

There’s a certain vocal and extraordinarily stupid faction on here that claims they’re all about the kids and even went out of their way to suck Bethel and Smith’s asses as they quit. Yet they’ve never liked Tate from day one, and have done nothing but trash him and minimize his contributions. I wonder what that’s all about.

90543BD3-88A1-4F26-8420-F8768525E20B.gif

It goes right to him not being a better WR than anyone. Whoever said he was or had to be?

Some on here were talking crazy saying he would automatically be WR#3 on the team and comparing him to Anquan Boldin that’s where I disagreed but I do believe he could surprise and become a dangerous weapon for us.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him on the field even against Florida bc he brings a different skill set to the WR position. More like a utility back / receiver that could be used to pull off some nice WR screen option passes if he proves it in practice.

Advertisement
Back