Scrimmage 9/4

6 TDs.

is our defense overrated??

It sounds more like we have a developing situation...our defense is missing

ryan reynolds facepalm GIF

Advertisement
My opinion at WR is that we need to have Payton starting based on the fact he’s earned it throughout camp. I’d keep bringing along Redding too if healthy. Right now there’s 3 starting WRs that have been okay but none have been even close to elite. Harley’s earned a starting spot. Not saying Payton is elite (because we don’t know) but he’s earned his shot. The Southridge boys have had a cpl years to prove it and no knocks against them - they haven’t taken it to the next level In the time they’ve had.

Also to my last post. I’d really like to see a depth chart mentality where the best players play across the board. For several years it seems like the past coaches have been coddling the upperclassmen. Also (and I know it’s been run into the ground) I hate the constant rotating of players. My opinion. The starters (minus one or two players on each side) should be getting 75-80% of the snaps per game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My opinion at WR is that we need to have Payton starting based on the fact he’s earned it throughout camp. I’d keep bringing along Redding too if healthy. Right now there’s 3 starting WRs that have been okay but none have been even close to elite. Harley’s earned a starting spot. Not saying Payton is elite (because we don’t know) but he’s earned his shot. The Southridge boys have had a cpl years to prove it and no knocks against them - they haven’t taken it to the next level In the time they’ve had.
Yeah.... no.

Advertisement
I'm sorry wtf you dont hear **** about the Wide receivers at all. Its like **** do they not exist in the offense like last yr. N fellas stop worrying its wasnt all against the 1st def.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back