Scrimmage #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most encouraging thing I heard was the oline performed well. If we can get better at short yardage this year then we are a problem. Last year we were terrible and had to do too many gadget or misdirection to get 1-2 yards.... Sometimes inches

Advertisement
You talking about 2015 on the road at fsu? The game they were down at the half and kaaya brought the team back and took the lead late in the 4th? The game the team rushed for 20 yards and he threw for 400 and 3 tds? Yea it was his fault the defense let fsu drive down the field and score.

2016 where he threw the td pass to potentially send it to ot but the extra point got blocked.
:schuss::duckhuntingsmiley:loose cannon

You talking about 2015 on the road at fsu? The game they were down at the half and kaaya brought the team back and took the lead late in the 4th? The game the team rushed for 20 yards and he threw for 400 and 3 tds? Yea it was his fault the defense let fsu drive down the field and score.

2016 where he threw the td pass to potentially send it to ot but the extra point got blocked.

I get where you're coming from bruh.... But kaaya did have a chance to win all 3 games. I won't put that much blame on him in 14, that was more on golden and that horrendous defense. 15 he balled the **** out, but didn't show he was that clutch. Gettin ur passes batted down more than once on the final drive.... That's not good. 2016 he had a terrible second half and that pic he threw in endzone changed the whole momentum of that game. Yea he threw the tying td at the end, but he was one of the main reasons we lost that game.

@DMoney and @LuCane need to change this forum to the sheep insights.. So sad!! How dare anyone question Rosier not being the #1 QB? I mean he is on all the preseason Heisman watch? He is rated as a 1st round draft pick next year. I mean the only way to be a true Hurricane fan is to show blind loyalty.

As for CMR how many Championships did he win at Georgia? I forgot about last years perfect 12-0 season. I mean who can question anything he say or does. Because, he is a football god. Smarter then Jimmy, better recruiting classes then Butch ever had? I guess these people all had their white shirts and orange ties talking about Al Golden’s genius.

So for all you butt hurt sheep keep hating.. But, I and other true Hurricane Fans will keep questioning a coach, and expect more from a team that has under performed its potential for the last 16 seasons. We are not going to show blind loyalty to subpar performance and players. Because we expect more and want more. 10-3 season is not up to Miami Hurricanes fan standards. Making progress is great for Duke, Pitt and UNC not Miami.

How do I know this, because before most of you were born I was at the OB watching us win a National Championship vs Nebraska as a student. So don’t tell me what means to be a Miami Hurricane Fan.

Highlight clips and stats can't help someone who doesn't understand what their looking at. :durantunimpressed:

Mark Richt won 2 National Championships as an offensive coordinator and coached 2 Heisman winners with another 1st runner-up; he knows what he's doing despite his 'shortcomings' (if they can be called that) at UGA.

The Complete Heisman Trophy Odds 2018
  • Bryce Love (RB Stanford) +700
  • Tua Tagovailoa (QB Alabama) +700
  • Jonathan Taylor (RB Wisconsin) +850
  • Jake Fromm (QB Georgia) +1800
  • Dwayne Haskins (QB Ohio State) +1800
  • Shea Patterson (QB Michigan) +2000
  • Khalil Tate (QB Arizona) +2000
  • Will Grier (QB West Virginia) +2000
  • Trevor Lawrence (QB Clemson) +2000
  • JK Dobbins (RB Ohio State) +2100
  • Trace McSorley (QB Penn State) +2250
  • Kyler Murray (QB Oklahoma) +2500
  • Jarrett Stidham (QB Auburn) +2900
  • Cam Akers (RB Florida State) +3100
  • Justin Herbert (QB Oregon) +3500
  • D’Andre Swift (RB Georgia) +4000
  • Deondre Francois (QB Florida State) +4500
  • Jake Browning (QB Washington) +4500
  • Drew Lock (QB Missouri) +4500
  • Rodney Anderson (RB Oklahoma) +5000
  • Damien Harris (RB Alabama) +5500
  • Kelly Bryant (QB Clemson) +5500
  • Nick Fitzgerald (QB Mississippi State) +6000
  • Brandon Wimbush (QB Notre Dame) +6000
  • KJ Costello (QB Stanford) +7500
  • Travis Etienne (RB Clemson) +8000
  • McKenzie Milton (QB UCF) +8000
  • Sam Ehlinger (QB Texas) +8500
  • Jalen Hurts (QB Alabama) +11000
  • Ed Oliver (DT Houston) +12500
  • Nick Bosa (DE Ohio State) +12500
  • Ryan Finley (QB NC State) +12500
  • Myles Gaskin (RB Washington) +12500
  • Malik Rosier (QB Miami FL) +12500
  • JT Daniels (QB USC) +12500
  • Jake Bentley (QB South Carolina) +12500
  • Justice Hill (RB Oklahoma State) +13500
  • Dexter Lawrence (DT Clemson) +15000
  • Stephen Carr (RB USC) +15000
  • JD Spielman (WR Nebraska) +17500
  • N’Keal Harry (WR Arizona State) +17500
  • Alex Hornibrook (QB Wisconsin) +20000
  • Josh Jackson (QB Virginia Tech) +20000
  • Brian Lewerke (QB Michigan State) +20000
  • Brett Rypien (QB Boise State) +20000
  • Devin Singletary (RB Florida Atlantic) +20000
  • KirVonte Benson (RB Georgia Tech) +20000
  • AJ Brown (WR Mississippi) +20000
  • David Montgomery (RB Iowa State) +20000
  • Nick Starkel (QB Texas A&M) +20000
  • Clayton Thorson (QB Northwestern) +20000
  • Charlie Brewer (QB Baylor) +20000
  • Frank Nutil (QB Temple) +20000
  • Juwan Washington (RB San Diego State) +20000
  • David Sills (WR West Virginia) +22500
  • Lorenzo Lingard (RB Miami FL) +22500
  • Ben Hicks (QB SMU) +30000
  • Adrian Killins (RB UCF) +30000
  • Nathan Rourke (QB Ohio) +30000
  • Benny Snell (RB Kentucky) +30000
  • Jalen Hurd (WR Baylor) +30000
  • Diontae Johnson (WR Toledo) +30000
  • Micah Parsons (LB Penn State) +35000
  • Malcolm Perry (QB Navy) +45000
  • Penny Hart (WR Georgia State) +50000
2018 Heisman Trophy Odds & Picks - 5Dimes

Yes. I’m talking about both of those games we could have won yet didn’t.

Last year if Kaaya was under center that last play he never would have made that throw to langham. He would have thrown it away and relied on Badgely to make a FG to get us to OT.

You can talk all day about us not being in that same scenario with Kaaya, but the reality is that we were in that scenario with him many times and he never came through once.

Not one time while he was here did we win a game in which we were trailing after the 3rd quarter.
If we had kaaya last year there would have been no last play. That fsu team was ***. Rosier couldn't complete a pass for 3 quarters. Kaaya went up against much better teams than rosier and had worse coaching.

Advertisement
I get where you're coming from bruh.... But kaaya did have a chance to win all 3 games. I won't put that much blame on him in 14, that was more on golden and that horrendous defense. 15 he balled the **** out, but didn't show he was that clutch. Gettin ur passes batted down more than once on the final drive.... That's not good. 2016 he had a terrible second half and that pic he threw in endzone changed the whole momentum of that game. Yea he threw the tying td at the end, but he was one of the main reasons we lost that game.
In 2015 he would have had to drive 80 yards with what less than a minute? When has rosier did that? How many qbs period have done that?

Highlight clips and stats can't help someone who doesn't understand what their looking at. :durantunimpressed:

Mark Richt won 2 National Championships as an offensive coordinator and coached 2 Heisman winners with another 1st runner-up; he knows what he's doing despite his 'shortcomings' (if they can be called that) at UGA.

WTF? What kind of list is above me. Tua at #2? Trevor Lawrence whom is not the starter ahead of the kid that is actually starting. BS... all of it.

If we had kaaya last year there would have been no last play. That fsu team was ***. Rosier couldn't complete a pass for 3 quarters. Kaaya went up against much better teams than rosier and had worse coaching.

FSU’s defense was statistically better last year than the 2016 team. The only thing that’s *** is your argument.

That awkward moment when a 10 page thread titled “Brad Kaaya” isn’t enough to satiate bloodthirsty fans’ hatred of him, so an unrelated thread is hijacked to further discuss his shortcomings.

Advertisement

Lol @ rosier having any chance of winning the heisman.

What? Are you saying last year was Rosier's 3rd year under R
Duke Johnson, Stacy Coley, David Njoku, Ahmmon Richards, Phillip Dorsett, and Mark Walton?

Again I'll ask in this thread. If FSU's defense was better in 2017 than 2016, and our anemic offense mustered 19 points at home, why would Kaaya blow the doors off a better defense on the road with an injured tailback and receiving corps?

FSU last year was an absolute abortion with a true freaking freshmen at qb. Did you even watch the game ? That FSU team the year before was night and day better than last year. You seriously can’t be this dumb.

Francois looks like John Elway compared to Blackmon.

Dummies like you talk **** about Kayaa because he was the face of the worst staff in school history , had to play as a true fr because it was such an abortion and faced some of FSU’s best teams in their history. While having an horrible defense.

Put him with this staff and roster for three years and his career would’ve even been better. Especially with the team up north continuing to plummet .

All those throws missed last year to wide open guys would’ve been hit, bet your sweet *** on that.

Yards- Kayaa
Td- Kayaa
Comp - Kayaa
Rating - Kayaa

Int - 7 , Rosier 14 and Kayaa had more attempts.

Yep ....Rosier is better

Only cis logic lol.

FSU’s defense was statistically better last year than the 2016 team. The only thing that’s *** is your argument.

Ugh maybe because the offense was playing conservative as **** the entire year , because of the TRUE freshmen qb. I mean jumbo was literally running the ball on third downs to get fg’s rather than have stick boy throw a pick.

Just watch our game, he literally wouldn’t let him throw the hall until we got up double digits and had no choice.

That FSU team last year from top to bottom was an abortion and you trying to debate that shows once again why I think you eat bath salts

Reactions: 3GC
That awkward moment when a 10 page thread titled “Brad Kaaya” isn’t enough to satiate bloodthirsty fans’ hatred of him, so an unrelated thread is hijacked to further discuss his shortcomings.

I never got the hatred for dude , I was never his biggest fan but dude cane in during a just awful time. Horrible coaches, bad ol, not your typical um depth chart and unreal expectations.

Getting thrown in that fire as a true fr just to be an excuse for coaches will always make me ill.

Advertisement
FSU last year was an absolute abortion with a true freaking freshmen at qb. Did you even watch the game ? That FSU team the year before was night and day better than last year. You seriously can’t be this dumb.

Francois looks like John Elway compared to Blackmon.

Dummies like you talk **** about Kayaa because he was the face of the worst staff in school history , had to play as a true fr because it was such an abortion and faced some of FSU’s best teams in their history. While having an horrible defense.

Put him with this staff and roster for three years and his career would’ve even been better. Especially with the team up north continuing to plummet .

All those throws missed last year to wide open guys would’ve been hit, bet your sweet *** on that.

Yards- Kayaa
Td- Kayaa
Comp - Kayaa
Rating - Kayaa

Int - 7 , Rosier 14 and Kayaa had more attempts.

Yep ....Rosier is better

Only cis logic lol.

I love internet tough guys. You also must not hold a job where you have to talk to people, because you talk to people like you're in middle school.

Anyway, the 2017 FSU defense allowed fewer yards and points per game than the 2016 FSU defense. That's a fact. I'm glad they had a true freshman quarterback, but I hate to tell you the QB plays on offense, not defense. Kaaya mustered 19 points against the worse defense at home with a healthy Walton, Richards, and Njoku. I doubt he'd put up more points against a better defense, on the road, with a hobbled Walton and Richards, and Berrios (whose numbers were horrible with Kaaya).

I don't really care to have this argument anymore. We're winning. We aren't a pathetic team anymore. But we still have the pathetic fans.

Reactions: WIN
Ugh maybe because the offense was playing conservative as **** the entire year , because of the TRUE freshmen qb. I mean jumbo was literally running the ball on third downs to get fg’s rather than have stick boy throw a pick.

Just watch our game, he literally wouldn’t let him throw the hall until we got up double digits and had no choice.

That FSU team last year from top to bottom was an abortion and you trying to debate that shows once again why I think you eat bath salts

Holy ****, please don't ever call anyone else stupid ever again. You don't have the right. They ran the ball more last year than they did with Dalvin Cook? LMAO. Jesus.

Funny you only refer to stats when they support your argument but just say "oh they were an abortion" in the face of stats to the contrary. Done with talking to you.

I love internet tough guys. You also must not hold a job where you have to talk to people, because you talk to people like you're in middle school.

Anyway, the 2017 FSU defense allowed fewer yards and points per game than the 2016 FSU defense. That's a fact. I'm glad they had a true freshman quarterback, but I hate to tell you the QB plays on offense, not defense. Kaaya mustered 19 points against the worse defense at home with a healthy Walton, Richards, and Njoku. I doubt he'd put up more points against a better defense, on the road, with a hobbled Walton and Richards, and Berrios (whose numbers were horrible with Kaaya).

I don't really care to have this argument anymore. We're winning. We aren't a pathetic team anymore. But we still have the pathetic fans.

No you’re just a troll using the Krazy cane gimmick of trolling. You couldn’t even find your own niche.

That’s why I normally ignore your dumb ***, along with other trolls.

Advertisement
Yes. I’m talking about both of those games we could have won yet didn’t.

Last year if Kaaya was under center that last play he never would have made that throw to langham. He would have thrown it away and relied on Badgely to make a FG to get us to OT.

You can talk all day about us not being in that same scenario with Kaaya, but the reality is that we were in that scenario with him many times and he never came through once.

Not one time while he was here did we win a game in which we were trailing after the 3rd quarter.

He made a higher pressure throw against FSU IN 2016 and threw a perfect touchdown. This thread sucks

Going to drop 10 bucks on Rosier and Lingard .... might help pay for kid's college

No you’re just a troll using the Krazy cane gimmick of trolling. You couldn’t even find your own niche.

That’s why I normally ignore your dumb ***, along with other trolls.

You don't even realize that you are the troll. Have your middle school arguments with someone else tough guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back