Scott Frost

He’ll get a long long leash. They won’t fire him and he won’t quit.

But this is where the questions come up. Perfect example.

He had success a small school. Failed at a big school.

Do we really want him? Would the singular reason he failed at a big school simply be because he didn’t have Florida players? Hmm

NE is hard to recruit to these days so I suspect that them Florida boys have a lot to do with it. Going home to revive a program is great feelings. GO home to sign it death certificate, not so much(ask Mark). I think Frost would certainly consider returning to FL talent and where better than The U. His success was in large city with failure coming in hick town(why go to tally or swampland) He would be in Mecca for talent and biggest market in state. with young face. Since our morons will never give Butch another shot, I'd take Frost in a second -- he said no to the gator so that is a plus.

Advertisement
Built from scratch?? Yes the team was 0-12 the season before Frost took over, but O'Leary built this team from next to nothing. O'Leary laid the foundation for Frost. The 0-12 team was full of Freshman & Sophomore's that eventually would help Frost go 13-0 in 2017.

The key players signed in February of 2016. O'Leary was gone.

When the Nebraska experiment at the end of the year or next year maybe he would be humbled enough to take this job. Developed two and three star talent at UCF and built a program from scratch. Offense would be fun to watch.

What makes you think Frost will fail at Nebraska? All he had to do was go 4-8 in his first season to start year two in the top 25. At that rate, he should be top 10 preseason from here to eternity. Pretty sure the national CFB writers already have his CFB hall of fame bust commissioned with a N hat on.

Jokes aside, he'll be there for at least a decade, maybe three. He's a good coach, and Nebraska fans won't demand he's fired after every loss because he doesn't play for a national championship every year. He can get to 10-2 there pretty easily and they'll be quite happy with that.

NE is hard to recruit to these days so I suspect that them Florida boys have a lot to do with it. Going home to revive a program is great feelings. GO home to sign it death certificate, not so much(ask Mark). I think Frost would certainly consider returning to FL talent and where better than The U. His success was in large city with failure coming in hick town(why go to tally or swampland) He would be in Mecca for talent and biggest market in state. with young face. Since our morons will never give Butch another shot, I'd take Frost in a second -- he said no to the gator so that is a plus.

If "Florida talent" was the big factor, we would see at least some of the Florida teams having success. "Florida talent" is the most overrated element talked about on this board.

Advertisement
only reason he turned down florida was they wouldnt let him bring in his whole staff from UCF. nebraska did

He can get to 10-2 there pretty easily and they'll be quite happy with that.

Pretty easily? When is that supposed to start happening?

At this point, Frost is on the fast track to becoming Saban’s next big-name analyst.

Advertisement
He took a 4-8 Nebraska team and went 4-8 in his first year. If we go 7-6 or even 8-5 with Manny are you going to be ok with it? Now what if Frost was the coach and went 7-6, same reaction?

He’ll get a long long leash. They won’t fire him and he won’t quit.

But this is where the questions come up. Perfect example.

He had success a small school. Failed at a big school.

Do we really want him? Would the singular reason he failed at a big school simply be because he didn’t have Florida players? Hmm

It's year two for him in Lincoln. Way to early to say he "failed" as the Huskers have been a disaster for years. Mike Riley was 19-19 there over three seasons. Gonna take a few classes before he can make a dent. Frost was 6-7 year one Central Florida and then went 13-0 playing nobodies years two.

Husker have tougher competition this year with Ohio State, Wisconsin and Iowa. Probably looking at an 8-4 season, which is improvement based on last year.

Pretty easily? When is that supposed to start happening?

At this point, Frost is on the fast track to becoming Saban’s next big-name analyst.

Haven't you heard? Nebraska is going 10-2 this year just like we are.

Frost ain't tough enough to lead the Canes. Back in the day, dude apparently hid while Nebraska star RB Lawrence Phillips dragged his girlfriend down the stairs of apartment. Not a good look.

Advertisement
Frost ain't tough enough to lead the Canes. Back in the day, dude apparently hid while Nebraska star RB Lawrence Phillips dragged his girlfriend down the stairs of apartment. Not a good look.
Man that dude is a straight killer.. I would have minded my own business and if we made eye contact, maybe just reminded him to bend with knees or offered to help. **** to the nah nah nah.
tenor.gif

Nebraska just spent $155 million on the most expensive college football facility to date, and they have an average attendance of 89,000. No coach is going from that job to here, with our tented practice field and contracted stadium.

I already have the 2nd banner funded and halfway to a 3rd.. Just working on rewording the message 🤔 #KillBlakeJamesEntireFamily just reads a bit strong for my liking.
If a banner started to fly now, it would have to be a new world record for the earliest banner flown.

That would raise some eyebrows.

Advertisement

He didn't apparently hide. He absolutely hid. In a closet.

Now Lawrence Phillips was obviously a legit psychopath but that's still a ***** move.

Peyton Matocha at least would've went out fighting.

Advertisement
Back