Scott Frost

Advertisement
lol sounds like us with fireronzook.com
We’ve seen what corching looks like before. No excuses with the UNC and CMU games going the way they did. Those teams have new staffs and won 3 games between them last year. We have way more talent and continuity on defense. CMU is at the bottom of the MAC and corched by Jim “you’re gonna be a gaytor McSharkfuqqer” McEltooth. And still, Enos wants to continue to run play action with this OL. It feels like the same old pattern of failure. If they don’t wake up fast, it’ll be a full blown shîtshow.

I can’t believe that after all we’ve gone through with Dorito’s D and Mork’s O, that we’re seeing the same mindset right now. Smh.

lol sounds like us with fireronzook.com
I remember Zook at least being a strong recruiter though not necessarily a great head coach. Mullet’s the opposite in that he can coach and adjust but not the best recruiter. We’re not getting either of these needs met at a high level right now.

IMO, what we really need is great coaching right now because it’s too hard to recruit at an elite level with where we’ve been. We don’t have bags and our track record isn’t what it was since these kids have been alive. So we need a staff that can adjust to our players’ skill sets and coach them up. Show results on the field. Then see recruiting improve or hire the next phase coach to take us to the next level.

Guys are frustrated because we thought we were past this now and we see the same pattern. We’re tired of the stubborn incompetence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just checking in to see if Scott Frost is still a savage?

when looking at a HC…. And their failure or success I like to look at the entire staff… just as I’ve been critical of Manny and his staff, although he has def made upgrades and everyone can see the 2021 staff is the best we’ve had in quite a while.

looking at Frost and his current staff… he basically only hired guys he worked with at UCF or former Nebraska guys

plus how they haven’t been able to upgrade over Martinez is beyond me…. Oh I know why, because this guy is the QB coach

Advertisement
when looking at a HC…. And their failure or success I like to look at the entire staff… just as I’ve been critical of Manny and his staff, although he has def made upgrades and everyone can see the 2021 staff is the best we’ve had in quite a while.

looking at Frost and his current staff… he basically only hired guys he worked with at UCF or former Nebraska guys

plus how they haven’t been able to upgrade over Martinez is beyond me…. Oh I know why, because this guy is the QB coach

How could you say they need an upgrade over a Martinez if you lead with the premise of a failed coaching staff?

Not only would said player be poorly coached but the staff wouldn't have the wherewithal to develop someone else.

Martinez is a tremendous talent and a Heisman candidate in the right system.

Advertisement
UCF still kicking cause they get the best talent in that weak *** conference. Frost was never going to work cause its a Nebraska problem, the world shrunk and teams like the Huskers got burned cause of it. They will never be back unless the HC is a complete cheater, its the only way. Even if they cheat u have to keep the talent there and not let them transfer out.

Nebraska lost that game by self inflicted wound. Undisciplined, careless mistakes, gave away points, missed PATs. Erratic as **** QB play

Should have won going away.
There talent is trash to, when u trotting out so so players teams like Illinois can steal a game. It was happening to us for years, now we are getting more High Tier talent it should get better, If we keep stacking High end guys we will cruise to the ACCCG.

Advertisement
Back