Schwartz

Unless he walks on, Schwartz is never going to wear that Orange and Green.

Advertisement
I have no inside info, just using public info and common sense. We are finally stacked at WR on the team already, with plenty of speed. We have 3 absolute studs already committed, and still have a chance to get 5 star types (Williams, Austin, etc). *IF* we take a 4th WR, it would have to be a cant miss type prospect, not someone you are hoping will be good because he is fast.

With 3 studs committed, we could afford to take a chance on a guy who runs a 4.2 something, but you're right, I don't know that we could do it at the expense of another stud receiver. But doesn't it bother you to let that guy just walk, let alone to the Gayturds?

This man. Some people here are just dumb. Bring him in. Did any of you see how he shredded MNW? He made a fast Dade team look like they were running in quicksand. You cant teach that. You bring him in as the speedster of this class.

Last edited:
Anthony Schwartz, American Heritage, Wide Receiver I have a gut feeling Miami is going really make a push for him . If so and we land him the gator tears thread might reach 200 pages

i really wanted this kid cause of speed but now i wont be upset because if we get x will or moore im good but i really want xmen badly just to fuq bama over. some dude on youtube i was going back n forth with ****ed me off.........saying im wrong for callin bama kkk that its low but he said get out of that piece of **** hole in florida lol dumb *** bama fans. ill link that ****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga0hs72cpN0

You take Elite WRs over speed WRs every day. I think we have to wait until the fall for Schwartz. We have 3 great WRs.

Time to land some more DL/LB/OL.

Great Olympic athlete with World class speed, but average WR with limited route tree.

He's a take imo if we miss on a couple other WR's ahead of him.

Also, the "need for speed" has become overstated on this board. We have plenty of speed with Thomas, Harley, Deejay & even Mullins.

Not to mention, Ahmmon Richards & Mark Pope are both Elite WR's with great speed, phenomenal route running & terrific hands, they're both the total package.

Bingo. Give me **** El.

Don't want unless we strike out with the other WR on the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In another year,yea maybe he's a take.Not this year when there's so many fast kids,maybe not his fast but fast,that are waaaaay better receivers to choose from....
Just like some of the CBS that want to but won't be Canes.Just a bad year to be either.

I have no inside info, just using public info and common sense. We are finally stacked at WR on the team already, with plenty of speed. We have 3 absolute studs already committed, and still have a chance to get 5 star types (Williams, Austin, etc). *IF* we take a 4th WR, it would have to be a cant miss type prospect, not someone you are hoping will be good because he is fast.

With 3 studs committed, we could afford to take a chance on a guy who runs a 4.2 something, but you're right, I don't know that we could do it at the expense of another stud receiver. But doesn't it bother you to let that guy just walk, let alone to the Gayturds?

This man. Some people here are just dumb. Bring him in. Did any of you see how he shredded MNW? He made a fast Dade team look like they were running in quicksand. You cant teach that. You bring him in as the speedster of this class.
Actually MNW's Achilles heel last year was a weak secondary...

After Troutman transferred to STA they just didn't have enough CB help, which is why Carol City picked'em apart when they played in the playoffs. They couldn't stop Marlon Smith, Dingle & their passing attack.

MNW's strength on Defense last year was the pass rush, spearheaded by Samuel Brooks off the edge, Demetrius Taylor, Derrick Nicholson, D Mayes & those boys.

They added two transfers at CB (Divaad Wilson & Richad Wildgoose) this year because they needed way more help in the secondary.

Great Olympic athlete with World class speed, but average WR with limited route tree.

He's a take imo if we miss on a couple other WR's ahead of him.

Also, the "need for speed" has become overstated on this board. We have plenty of speed with Thomas, Harley, Deejay & even Mullins.

Not to mention, Ahmmon Richards & Mark Pope are both Elite WR's with great speed, phenomenal route running & terrific hands, they're both the total package.

Spot on post!

Advertisement
giphy (9).gif

Advertisement

We have to do what is best for our team. Why would/should we care that the turds are signing someone we dont want?

We currently have a lot of speed at WR and there are much better WR prospects than Schwartz. I just don't know why anyone would prefer a below average WR, just because he is fast. I actually want him to go to UF, that will be a wasted scholarship in my mind. By junior year I believe he will switch to track only.

Advertisement
In an effort to be unbiased regarding Schwartz, X. Wms and Austin, I watched 17 hours of highlights on each. First let me address the cliche so freely expressed here and generally about exceptional speed guys like Schwartz. Neither of these kids are polished route runners and in watching the film of each, Wms. nor Austin demonstrated what anyone could label being better route runners than Schwartz. I was really glad I did do a comparative film review because what I saw only enhanced my opinion that Schwartz should be our guy.

1. The idea that Williams or Austin are better route runners didn't demonstrate itself on film.

2. Most shockingly the film showed that Wms is not fast and would be a possession receiver. A look at his Nike numbers showed a rounded off 4.6 guy.

3. Schwartz showed "far" more versatility and capability than either on punt returns, jet sweeps, come back routes and reverses. His speed was so far superior in making each of those plays successful.

4. Schwartz played and practiced against better competition also.

5. Austin looked to be a more capable receive than Wms. I would take Austin over Williams.

6. Last, there is no doubt that Schwartz's superior speed would make him a far more dangerous receiver in more "areas" than Williams or Austin

Just go look at the film before responding.

In an effort to be unbiased regarding Schwartz, X. Wms and Austin, I watched 17 hours of highlights on each. First let me address the cliche so freely expressed here and generally about exceptional speed guys like Schwartz. Neither of these kids are polished route runners and in watching the film of each, Wms. nor Austin demonstrated what anyone could label being better route runners than Schwartz. I was really glad I did do a comparative film review because what I saw only enhanced my opinion that Schwartz should be our guy.

1. The idea that Williams or Austin are better route runners didn't demonstrate itself on film.

2. Most shockingly the film showed that Wms is not fast and would be a possession receiver. A look at his Nike numbers showed a rounded off 4.6 guy.

3. Schwartz showed "far" more versatility and capability than either on punt returns, jet sweeps, come back routes and reverses. His speed was so far superior in making each of those plays successful.

5. Austin looked to be a more capable receive than Wms. I would take Austin over Williams.

6. Last, there is no doubt that Schwartz's superior speed would make him a far more dangerous receiver in more "areas" than Williams or Austin

17 hours! Now that's an educated opinion.

We have to do what is best for our team. Why would/should we care that the turds are signing someone we dont want?

If it's someone we don't want, sure. I have a bad feeling about letting that speed walk.

Is your last name Jaworski by chance ?

Advertisement
Back