Scenario to bench Malik

Advertisement
You guys are the worst fans
LMAO. Dreaming up scenarios for us to be losing to a MAC team just so we can put in a backup QB who hasnt done enough in 2 years to earn a starting position

LOL at those of you hoping for Malik Rosier’s demise. He has proven to have the resiliency of a ****roach. It wouldn’t surprise me if he scored on Miami’s first four possessions - guaranteeing a start next week.

That said, Nkosi is playing. If it’s not after the first series or two, it will be after the first quarter - regardless of the score.
This. Rosier will start and probably play decent. He demolished Toledo last year. Perry will still play and possibly play early because he needs live reps. Perry will be given plenty of opportunity to win the job.

LMAO. Dreaming up scenarios for us to be losing to a MAC team just so we can put in a backup QB who hasnt done enough in 2 years to earn a starting position
Lmao we’re trying to figure out a way we can be winning with our qb playing awful!

Lmao we’re trying to figure out a way we can be winning with our qb playing awful!

Rosier has exceeded every expectation ever placed on him
It's not his fault Perry hasn't lived up to his hype and potential. Rosier came in as a 3 star dual sport athlete never meant to take the field and see snaps..

Perry couldn't beat him straight up 2 years in a row and rosier leads us to 10 wins and breaks the program record for total TD's..

If y'all are mad at anyone be mad at yourselves for over hyping Perry or for Perry not being as good as he should be by now

Advertisement
Lmao I was scrolling up every comment searching for this type of response..had to get to page to find it..or fan base...it’s sad..but entertaining😂

It's not his fault Perry hasn't lived up to his hype and potential. Rosier came in as a 3 star dual sport athlete never meant to take the field and see snaps..

Perry couldn't beat him straight up 2 years in a row and rosier leads us to 10 wins and breaks the program record for total TD's..

If y'all are mad at anyone be mad at yourselves for over hyping Perry or for Perry not being as good as he should be by now
boarderline 2/3 Star at that lmao

Richt needs the "but....but....new QB!" Excuse for the 2019 Gaytas loss.

THAT'S why Rosier will start every game.

So your saying that you are fine having malik as our QB1? I think most on here say they want Perry to come in and out play him, not just bench him for a worst situation. I don’t give malik very much of the credit for our 10 wins, a quarterback completing 40 something percent over a four game stretch is my issue. Low 50’s on the season of a 10 win team. Imagine if we add 10% completion onto that with the same 10 win team. I’m willing to bet it turns us into a 12 win team with Clemson being our only loss.

Advertisement
this is the quickest I’ve seen a fanbase turn on a coach..
I can’t speak for everyone but IMO it’s turning on the qb not the coach, they just want the coach to make the change which I feel is coming because malik is who he is. Richt expected improvement from malik and when that doesn’t happen over the course of these games he will make the change.

Advertisement
So your saying that you are fine having malik as our QB1? I think most on here say they want Perry to come in and out play him. I don’t give malik very much of the credit for our 10 wins, a quarterback completing 40 something percent over a four game stretch is my issue. Low 50’s on the season of a 10 win team. Imagine if we add 10% completion onto that with the same 10 win team. I’m willing to bet it turns us into a 12 win team with Clemson being our only loss.
He’s saying he doesnt get why y’all want change just for Change. As if the QB spot can’t get any worse, which it can. Since Perry has had a legit shot to beat out 12..and couldn’t. Even from the scrimmage numbers when he took reps with the ones he was not impressive..but some of the comments basically hoping the team gets in a bad spot so perry can play is alarming and funny..but y’all carry on I’m sit back and eat my popcorn

I can’t speak for everyone but IMO it’s turning on the qb not the coach, they just want the coach to make the change which I feel is coming because malik is who he is. Richt expected improvement from malik and when that doesn’t happen over the course of these games he will make the change.
Let me ask bruh..do you think we win against LSU, Clemson, or wisky with perry starting ?

Advertisement
Let me ask bruh..do you think we win against LSU, Clemson, or wisky with perry starting ?
Game 1 probably not, but neither could malik being a 5th year guy. If Perry gets the game experience of being a starter all year I’d bet we would beat them by the end of the season. So yes if Perry played all year and got Wisconsin in the orange bowl in what would be his 14th start like it was for malik I would say we have a better shot at winning that game.

He’s saying he doesnt get why y’all want change just for Change. As if the QB spot can’t get any worse, which it can. Since Perry has had a legit shot to beat out 12..and couldn’t. Even from the scrimmage numbers when he took reps with the ones he was not impressive..but some of the comments basically hoping the team gets in a bad spot so perry can play is alarming and funny..but y’all carry on I’m sit back and eat my popcorn
Some players just turn on in a live game. Sometimes, they just don't practice well or they end up playing better with 10 other players with equal or better talent around them and against different defenses/looks than the same ones they see every day.

Some players just turn on in a live game. Sometimes, they just don't practice well or they end up playing better with 10 other players with equal or better talent around them and against different defenses/looks than the same ones they see every day.
I wanna know @ what level of football does this theory exist lmao...I’ve always heard the opposite. That some players practice well but don’t show up when the lights come on... now a guy with talent aka Perry, can most definitley flash in a game. But consistancey comes from preforming in practice, stringing good days together...players, especially QBs have dna. Meaning they are creatures of habit. If a kid is turnover prone in practice it will show up in a game. If a guys is TO prone in college, it shows in the NFL. If a guy struggled with accuracy, it’ll show in a game (12). If a kid can’t read coverages in a meeting and respond on the field in practice, it’ll show up in a game (perry). It’s the coaches job to figure out witch bullet they want to bite.

Advertisement
Back