Scenario to bench Malik

Advertisement
It cannot be because Malik was injured. Or, at least, I hope it isn't - and not just because I'd hate to see any 'Cane injured.

It's far better for the team and whichever QB replaces him (presumably N'Kosi, though I would be excited about Jarren), that the new QB earned his place with superior play and not because of happenstance.

I don't care if Malweak needs to be abducted by aliens. I just want him gone.

The more this goes on the more I think we'd have to lose to a team like Toledo or FIU with an inexcusable performance by Rosier for Richt to bench Rosier. If that happens our season in terms of national picture is over.

Some people wish for injury and to that I say **** no. We can't risk dude getting a medical red-shirt and deal with even a 1% possibility of Rosier returning next season with a chance to be a backup or worse, a starter.

That would be my worst nightmare if we have to deal with another year of Dozier.

I would prefer for some long runs to go up by 21 followed by Malik throwing a bad INT. Then Perry goes in before halftime and balls out the rest of the game.
This. Except I think it might take 28 or 35 to get Perry into the game. Rosier goes 3 for 10 with an int and Miami is up 28? Put a young guy in. Defense has to play lights out for another qb to get in the game. I don't want to see 'benched' this game, I want to see 'reps for the young qb's.' If Rosier actually gets benched in a toledo game... it's gotten really bad.

Advertisement
Canes down big by 1Q or half. He begins to ****e the bed amd starts sparking one off on 50yd line. Drooling like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and ranting about "gotta find my balance."

He gets "rested" for one series only.

This. Except I think it might take 28 or 35 to get Perry into the game. Rosier goes 3 for 10 with an int and Miami is up 28? Put a young guy in. Defense has to play lights out for another qb to get in the game. I don't want to see 'benched' this game, I want to see 'reps for the young qb's.' If Rosier actually gets benched in a toledo game... it's gotten really bad.
It’s not going to be as bad as going into another big game with malik as QB1. I’d rather get him benched in a noon game at Toledo where we could still break open and win big then another LSU, Wisconsin, Clemson or Pitt performance in a prime time big game when everyone is watching.

Rosier smashes Richt's wife then he'll bench him for good. Lmao.

Sorry, this corch got the unholy demons in me coming out. Father forgive me.

Advertisement
It cannot be because Malik was injured. Or, at least, I hope it isn't - and not just because I'd hate to see any 'Cane injured.

It's far better for the team and whichever QB replaces him (presumably N'Kosi, though I would be excited about Jarren), that the new QB earned his place with superior play and not because of happenstance.
Meh, an injury helped Dorsey get control.

It’s not going to be as bad as going into another big game with malik as QB1. I’d rather get him benched in a noon game at Toledo where we could still break open and win big then another LSU, Wisconsin, Clemson or Pitt performance in a prime time big game when everyone is watching.
I'd be fine if Rosier never took another snap as a Cane. I just don't want to take an L from toldeo to get him benched.

Rosier smashes Richt's wife then he'll bench him for good. Lmao.

Sorry, this corch got the unholy demons in me coming out. Father forgive me.
A better scenario would be Malik smashing Richts son, get rid of little Richt also. Kill two birds with one stone!

I'd be fine if Rosier never took another snap as a Cane. I just don't want to take an L from toldeo to get him benched.
I’m with ya about taking a loss. But if early struggles gets malik out and we have time to still handle them I’m all for it.

Advertisement
Nkosi is the #2 guy. He wasn't available vs. LSU. He is now. Given that, Richt probably has a very different leash with Rosier in this game.

LOL at those of you hoping for Malik Rosier’s demise. He has proven to have the resiliency of a ****roach. It wouldn’t surprise me if he scored on Miami’s first four possessions - guaranteeing a start next week.

That said, Nkosi is playing. If it’s not after the first series or two, it will be after the first quarter - regardless of the score.
If he does good for him man but these past 4 games and last season he’s shown his true colors I’ve seen enough man

Last year Rosier allegedly had a bum shoulder that made his accuracy even worse, but Rick couldn't make a change without burning a RS. This year if Rosier is dinged up, Rick has an excuse to make a change that doesn't make him look like he gave up on his qb. Perception matters to Rick (why AR82 is out with an "injury" instead of benched). Injury (hopefully not severe) gives Rick a cover story.

Advertisement
If there's a change, expect it at the half. Malik definitely seems to be losing the faith of his receivers and if they get frustrated odds are to me they start to quit. That will force Richt's hand.

1536885324899.jpeg
Where’s the hypnotist from Now You See Me when you need him. “When I snap my fingers you will bench Malik....snap”

The scenario is not Malik getting benched. The scenario needs to be someone out-playing Malik.

Perry should be given a preselected group of series to play. Something like the 1st two series of the second quarter. See how each QB produces.

Advertisement
Back