Scary thing about FSU's class

Yea Witt is a fkin monster and Crawford fell under the radar but everything I read is that kid can ball.
**** homiez get tight as *** if u have an opinion. FSU has the depth real talk, but still no Qb which is a good thing.

Nobody is talkin about depth. This FlaccidCane ***** is crying about speed when Golden just went ham in south florida.

Oh hey guys, white boy Witt is only the fastest lb in the country

Witt and Crawford are two guys that show what a joke the star system is. It's not me trying to be uber-positive but it is what it is. They just weren't evaluated by these guys that post rankings and stars etc. So now they jump on the scene and everyone takes notice that these guys can play.

A poster asked Bakas, who had a glowing breakdown of Crawford, why is he only a 3 star when he has better breakdowns (from other scouts too) than some 5 star guys. Mike went in the matter of 3 posts, to saying Crawford was 5-11, to 5-10, to 5-9.5 which was his/their weak justification at the flawed star system.

If a kid isnt evaluated early and placed on his pedestal, then he likely never will crack their little group of stars because there is 100 different guys that are involved and maybe two of them have seen these guys live.

Advertisement
Witt is such a good athlete I might just find a black player to compare him to.

Let's not forget that FSU is owned by Wake Forest University. The noles are soft as ****...all that is needed to knock them off are tough as nails players which is exactly what Golden is bringing in. You punch them in the mouth and these boys go in fetal position.

Advertisement
They still have Jimbo as their Corch.

This. Everybody acts like Bobby wasnt cleaning up recruiting while Jimbo was the 2nd man in charge. Jimbo will have them losing 4 games every year until FSU realizes that Jimbo was part of the problem.

Also, they doing alot of Rival.com recruiting. Half of the guys they got Ive never heard of but they are amazing I guess bcuz they have stars next to their name. Who the fack is Darby? I swear nobody care about him until he commited to FSU.

Mario Pender #1 RB in Florida? Really? Over the Duke? Wow.

The only ballers on that team are from south Fla.........Joyner, Rhodes, Freeman, Greene. And we're stopping them from getting kids from here now.

i dont give a **** if they bought in bob hayes' corpse

if you want to crown them, then go ahead and do it buddy

if you want to juggle their you-know-whats, then do that too

we'll see em on the field

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Duval904 again.

Advertisement
im speaking the truth, not trying to get to anybody.

you need to check yourself. look at your posts history.

you're always positive about fsu or uf when them mofos haven't done **** in years...even with highly regarded classes.

then you jump on the board and vomit all that mess on here. can u say anything positive about your team? or are you always going to jock sniff fsu and uf?

They still have Jimbo as their Corch.

This. Everybody acts like Bobby wasnt cleaning up recruiting while Jimbo was the 2nd man in charge. Jimbo will have them losing 4 games every year until FSU realizes that Jimbo was part of the problem.

Also, they doing alot of Rival.com recruiting. Half of the guys they got Ive never heard of but they are amazing I guess bcuz they have stars next to their name. Who the fack is Darby? I swear nobody care about him until he commited to FSU.

Mario Pender #1 RB in Florida? Really? Over the Duke? Wow.

The only ballers on that team are from south Fla.........Joyner, Rhodes, Freeman, Greene. And we're stopping them from getting kids from here now.

That ***** defensive lineman is a beast!

One other thing I thought of. I will take Howard over Darby all day. I will take Duke a million times over Pender...and I'll take AJL or Lockhart over Bracy. I think our class is just as scary.

One other thing I thought of. I will take Howard over Darby all day. I will take Duke a million times over Pender...and I'll take AJL or Lockhart over Bracy. I think our class is just as scary.

but but but FSU has speed and depth

-dwins

Advertisement
**** im positive about us and we been *** fo a good minute. I like the direction we are going in but I think we need time thats all. Can we win next year yea but they gotta show me first. I'll see than believe.

They FSU have had high graded classes but classes this good?
I always say DL wins championships like Bama LSU etc and thats what they are doing and there doing a good job. I hate them to death but gotta give them credit. They always choke so hopefully it stays that way. The only thing I worry about is the sanctions right now because if its like USC then I expect a couple of transfers and I hope it isnt during the summer ala Seantrel Henderson at USC.

Other than that I love the way the staff wants to lock down SFLA, if we do that it doesnt matter who the *** FSU or UiF recruits we will kill them. It may seem like i Flip Flop to you but dont get it messed up I love Miami.
im speaking the truth, not trying to get to anybody.

you need to check yourself. look at your posts history.

you're always positive about fsu or uf when them mofos haven't done **** in years...even with highly regarded classes.

then you jump on the board and vomit all that mess on here. can u say anything positive about your team? or are you always going to jock sniff fsu and uf?

I agree with this 100% but I wouldnt mind there Dline at all.

I aint even mad Duval you root for da U as do I so hey different opinions thats all. Thats why we post here to read and reply.

but but but FSU has speed and depth

-dwins

Advertisement
I think the concerns about team speed are valid; D$ has alluded to this in the past. This class has addressed some of those needs nicely; AJL, Duke, Deon, Crawford, Lockhart, Dillard, McCord, O'Donnell, Witt, Terry and Kirby all bring sufficient speed/athleticism upgrades. But we definitely needed to get bigger, stronger, and better conditioned in the trenches, and I believe we're working towards that.

Last edited:
To me bracy looks like a track star trying to play football. You think him, pender and darby are going to make an impact next year? I doubt any of them do...but if you are so worried about speed...Kermit is coming, and he is a bad man. Jayron and Cunningham are also burners. Have no fear...and F@CK fsu
This. Those dudes ain't going to be our main problem next year. And a year from now, we'll have more faster guys too. But then they'll get coley and everyone will forget about bracy anyhow.

Bottom line is they're going to have talent. Always have. But as we've seen first hand, talent doesn't get you that far if your coaching isn't good enough. We've had NFL draft picks for a decade while our teams underperformed.

Last point: the old um formula of speed speed speed is over with at um, for good reason. People catch on and catch up in football. We haven't been the fastest team for years, in any case. But we've been worse on the lines than the stopwatch. This team needs to get tough kids with size who like to hit. We will never lack speed for long given our recruiting base.

I disagree with the speed formula not working. Now speed alone, with no toughness or hosses in the trenches won't equate to wins, no question. But one of the hallmarks of this storied program has always been the speed. Every team in the country has in some form or fashion, copied the blueprint we laid out years ago. Florida won 2 'ships, in large part because they had the fastest team in the country. Florida State is nothing more then a northern version of us, (minus the 'ships), and won their 'ships because of explosive players on both sides of the ball.

In todays game, there has to be a good mixture of speed and tough physical play to be successful. But I can never de-value one of the signatures of this great program. I'll give Al a lot of credit because I was concerned he wasn't bringing in enough speed, but those concerns have been alleviated. I like where we're going.

The only concern now is Swasey, but that's another conversation......

Look guys i'm definitely not an FSU or UF jocksniffer. I'm a diehard UM fan who actually has season tickets and supports the **** team. I love our class and think we have a lot of under the radar studs that are going to bring this program back to prominence. Golden is the truth and we will be back but **** please the homerism in here is ridiculous. Anyone who is trying to convince themselves that FSU isn't stockpiling on talent is foolish. They are loaded with studs as well and that defense is going to be scary as *** real soon. Doesn't matter who coaches them or how many losses they had last year. They are very talented and that's great. The better they are the better for us. We want FSU being ranked in the top 10 everytime we play them so that when we beat them it benefits us more. So i don't mind them being loaded with talent because we're pretty **** loaded ourselves and it's only getting better

Last edited:
Problem nailed it!!!! .... Hardcane you have that contagious inferiority complex please ban yourself.. for one month don't post just watch!

Advertisement
Back