Scary thing about FSU's class

Dwins stay on grassy please... Your chicken little mindset is the worst. I know you have a unhealthy lifestyle.

Advertisement
so here is what i see! are you ready for this? Can you go back in the past and remember TWO teams? THE TWO TEAMS? MIAMI and FSU ?
Head to head! NO GIVE! BLOOD !!! CRUSHING HITS! WIDE RIGHT! ALL or NOTHING??
Guess what??? - IT IS COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't mean to get all in your emotions homeboy. Just wanted to get opinions about the team speed in comparison to seasons past. They upgraded...we didn't. Nothing to do with crowing FSU etc.

Where did Miami not upgrade on team speed? Witt ran an ELECTRONIC 4.50. You're going to tell me Howard, Jean-Louis, Crawford, Gunter, etc. don't upgrade team speed? Duke Johnson isn't explosive?

Duke is a great football player but does not have elite speed....Kimbro....Marshall...Trey Williams...are fast...Duke has good speed but is quicker than fast. We upgraded the team talent wise. No question about it...with respect to speed...we lost more with those players that left the program than we gained. Read the scouting reports...No one but Duke is running under a very high 4.5 consistently. Including Gunter and Louis.

Crawford...espn scouting says Crawford is a versatile athlete who could get recruited on either side of the ball. Has good size for a skill prospect and length to fill out and get bigger. Not a burner, a bit quicker than fast, but has some big-play burst to his game

Advertisement
fsu 's wrs dont scare me other than Kelvin Benjamin who they shirted and is 6'5 240 pds right now.

They have a lot of speed...especially on d...Northrup can move..darby is fast bracy is fastest in nation.etc/...

problem for them:

OL...i dont know what they do their.....they have 2 juco guys and thats it....and wasnt that talented behind the starters anyway.....Their best young tackle is playing dend for some random reason (Newberry)

QB...Manuel isnt that good...and Trickett doesnt impress wither...their banking on Winston who looks better than anything they have but hes a freshman and a baseball pick...

They have a corch....Jimbo Fisher is as overrated as it gets...their offense is a cluster**** and thats with him at the helm...

Very fair post Geta.......appreciate your point of view without all the chest thumping. Calling names and criticizing cats because they share a different point of view is puzzy as it gets. Some posters have some really thick orange and green glasses on but are the main ones bitC%ing when we are losing.....searching for reasons its could be happening.

Advertisement
Very fair post Geta.......appreciate your point of view without all the chest thumping. Calling names and criticizing cats because they share a different point of view is puzzy as it gets. Some posters have some really thick orange and green glasses on but are the main ones bitC%ing when we are losing.....searching for reasons its could be happening.

flaccid gon flaccid

theyre going to be good but lets not act like theyre head and shoulders above us

we fielded one of the worst UM teams i have ever seen and stood toe to toe with a fsu team that was a national favorite / acc favorite in 2011

oh and ps... for the first time in a decade, our coaching is on par with theirs, likely better.

Yea they have some BEASTLY type guys.........

I mean Deon Bush is good...but ive always liked Pj Williams better..THAT KID CAN PLAY...

Their DL class is likely best in nation...add to it they have a VERY VERY GOOD DL COACH....

Karlos Williams from last cycle is BEASTLY....

But the FACT STILL REMAINS...............They HAVE A CORCH.

When Stoops dips look out...ALL of their COACHING TALENT is on d.

Advertisement
Look guys i'm definitely not an FSU or UF jocksniffer. I'm a diehard UM fan who actually has season tickets and supports the **** team. I love our class and think we have a lot of under the radar studs that are going to bring this program back to prominence. Golden is the truth and we will be back but **** please the homerism in here is ridiculous. Anyone who is trying to convince themselves that FSU isn't stockpiling on talent is foolish. They are loaded with studs as well and that defense is going to be scary as *** real soon. Doesn't matter who coaches them or how many losses they had last year. They are very talented and that's great. The better they are the better for us. We want FSU being ranked in the top 10 everytime we play them so that when we beat them it benefits us more. So i don't mind them being loaded with talent because we're pretty **** loaded ourselves and it's only getting better
This. I HATE FSU; TomahawkNation being the reason why. But, FSU is pulling these elite kids. I know all of you would drool if we pulled the Mario Edwards or the Darius Hamilton's but we're not, they are. They also had the #4 defense. Their downfall will be that atrocious offense. No one is saying that they're better than us, though that can be argued, just that they're in a better position to get to the top while we are down. It'll be interesting to see what they do since all of their fans label this as their " National Championship" year LOL.

Advertisement
talent and speed alone don't win championships.

How many teams have had more players drafted since 2004 than the Canes? *Not many. *Our three best years in that span? 9-3 in 04, *9-3 in 05, and 9-4 in 09.

Last edited:
If there is one game that is a guaranteed win next season...its when **** *** FSU comes to Miami. an *** whoopin will be handed down to Dumbo in front of hundreds of stud recruits. That will be the turning point for The Miami Hurricanes.

^This. Get ready for an old-school style BEAT DOWN, FSWho!!!

Can someone please explain to me the origin of "grassy"? I know its probably about canestime, just wanted the scoop.

IT was called Grassy before Canestime, about 8 years ago. Anyone that was posting during that time still call it grassy, feels weird saying Canestime.

Man WTF is happening in this thread? they won 23 19 last year at home. thats it. we got top talent too, we got a chip on our shoulder, stop all this crying. this is forreal ***ggot ****. We're The U. keep ur doubts and insecurities about your team to yourselves. We'll see them in Miami next year THE END

Advertisement
Back