Scarlett update

Advertisement
I honestly hope Scarlett decommitts.

Nothing but hardship, bad news, public embarrassment , and negativity until the incompetent fat **** is fired.

Start tweeting at every current and potential commit not to come here.

This is thermonuclear war. They make our lives miserable ...we reciprocate.

Boycott the U

Al Golden has not got the job done but "fans" like you are actually hurting the program more then any coach Miami has ever had. I know the internet is fun but you can at least try to act like an adult, assuming that you are actually an adult and leave these kids alone while they try to make the biggest decision of their young lives.

Actually incompetent ****s like yourself that can't see the bigger picture are the problem.

Who the **** cares about a recruiting class that is already going to suck open ***. Do you not understand that there is not even a guarantee these incompetent ****ing ******** running our program will fire him next year?

We have an even easier schedule next year. That fat **** backs his way into a lucky 8 or 9 win season and then you're stuck with him even longer.

You root for whatever the **** you want to...I'm firmly in the camp we all need to pitch in and make their job as difficult as possible from this point forward. They don't care about the program and won't do anything proactive so the only hope left is that continued bad news, negativity, and anything else that contributes to the dumpster fire will eventually force their hand.

If you're worried about a running back commitment right now then you're focus is just beyond retarded. The only thing that matters right now is getting this incompetent, underqualified, fat **** out of here and replacing him with a competent coach.

I could care less about any one recruit deciding to attend a different university my post wasn't about me wanting to keep a recruit it was about people like you harassing recruits because you are mad that we underachieved this year and even though Golden is slacking he is not the only problem for example our fans suck but we could go on arguing all day over it and I would be wasting my time so I will just ask you this one question. Would you like the coach we hire after Golden to be successful? If so don't you think it would be nice to have as much talent as possible.

Nothing but hardship, bad news, public embarrassment , and negativity until the incompetent fat **** is fired.

Boycott the U

Al Golden has not got the job done but "fans" like you are actually hurting the program more then any coach Miami has ever had. I know the internet is fun but you can at least try to act like an adult, assuming that you are actually an adult and leave these kids alone while they try to make the biggest decision of their young lives.

Every fan of Miami that has ever lived could tweet recruits not to come and they wouldn't do half the damage Golden already has. Give me a ****ing break.

I wasn't simply referencing fans tweeting recruits that's just one of the many negative aspects of our fan base along with not showing up for games, wasting money on multiple banners, I think one was enough. but tweeting recruits is just not necessary let them make their decisions and watch'em play on Saturdays don't harass them because your mad at All Golden.

Boycott the U

Your an idiot, if you think losing potential star players is going to do anything but make it harder for our next coach to win.

Golden is only here for one more year, no way he makes it past next year.

So we need to land as many elite players as we can for the next coach.

Losing Scarlett won't get Golden fired you morons(especially when losing 7 games didn't).

I want Golden gone ASAP just as much as the next die hard true Cane fan, but not at the expense of losing elite playmakers that we desperately need, when it actually won't even get Golden fired.

Some of you guys on here have extremely flawed reasoning skills.

Get it through your heads, the people in charge of this program don't care about winning, they definitely don't care about recruiting, and now with us about to drop Nike, I see us sinking into the abyss of college football with all the rest of the Adidas teams(notice all 4 playoff teams were Nike and an Adidas team hasn't won a NC in 16 years and that was Tennessee and they are switching to Nike this year lol, Michigan also switching back to Nike after the Adidas"kiss of death")

As much as it pains me to type this I firmly believe that unless a significant change is made at the top(president, AD, and BOT) we will never win another NC, and dropping Nike is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

The 2 main reasons we(a little private school that should have never been competing with the big boys of college football) will never win another NC are:

#1 The Internet:

Before the internet and Rivals, 247, Scout etc... Miami was the only ones who knew about all of the hidden gems in the south FL hoods that most college coaches wouldn't go check out. Now everybody comes into south FL for the elite playmakers that can change your program around b/c they all know about them now with all the recruiting websites and camps etc... Not to mention, all these other programs can offer much more than we can at the moment under Golden(player development, playing in front of a full stadium, $$$$$$ etc...)

#2 Our administration just doesn't care about having a quality football program anymore:

They are fine with keeping Golden as long as we don't have too many off the field incidents that may embarrass the university, but they are fine with being embarrassed on the football field. They are more concerned with trying to become the "Harvard of the South" even though that will never happen.

I will never stop loving and supporting The University of Miami, and have to have hope that we will someday get better, but that definitely won't happen without landing elite players.

No way Golden last here beyond next season and our next coach is going to need some studs.

Lets not shoot ourselves in the foot here by telling kids to go elsewhere SMH.

Advertisement

Boycott the U

Because it'd be really helpful to have a barren roster in 3 years. Great.

I used to think that if we just got the players Al could win!! That changed about 2yrs ago, Al could have made changes to help the team then, but choose to keep his butt buddy around, now IDGAF!!
Gotta hope my canes get smashed, gotta root for the other UM (Michigan) while waiting this out.... So I don't even care if we lose recruits anymore (mainly because it's excpected with AG)
LET IT BURN!!

Since yall know so much why don't you go coach at the u n see what happens let them go we still have to make sure that we recruit Miami after all we will always be the best there ever was

I'm sure any future coach is ecstatic that morons are attacking recruits and potential recruits on twitter. Guys need to get lives.

Advertisement
I used to think that if we just got the players Al could win!! That changed about 2yrs ago, Al could have made changes to help the team then, but choose to keep his butt buddy around, now IDGAF!!
Gotta hope my canes get smashed, gotta root for the other UM (Michigan) while waiting this out.... So I don't even care if we lose recruits anymore (mainly because it's excpected with AG)
LET IT BURN!!

Ah, the Ferguson approach. That really worked out well for the citizens of that town.

Just hold on to Walton
Hope for McIntosh little brother and the kid from Columbus in 2016

We need new leadership soon it's obvious that both sides are no longer a good match.

You really believe what you write....that's pathetic.

LET IT BURN!!

Ah, the Ferguson approach. That really worked out well for the citizens of that town.

Ferguson approach what are you 10?

Advertisement
Tweeting recruits not to come to Miami is dumb as ****. The next coach needs talent. If he doesn't have it, you are looking at a four-year rebuild and a built-in excuse.

Speaking of excuses, all you're doing is giving the administration a reason for our recruiting failures. "Golden didn't lose that kid. The kid chose to go elsewhere because of the negativity of the fanbase." This bull**** is already being spewed, by the way.

We need all the good players we can get. Rip Golden all you want on the football board, but these "messages" to recruits to go elsewhere will be deleted. Use your brains.

LET IT BURN!!

Another idiot^^^

Go root for Michigan and get the fvck outta here, you soft a$$ fan.

Advertisement
Tweeting recruits not to come to Miami is dumb as ****. The next coach needs talent. If he doesn't have it, you are looking at a four-year rebuild and a built-in excuse.

Speaking of excuses, all you're doing is giving the administration a reason for our recruiting failures. "Golden didn't lose that kid. The kid chose to go elsewhere because of the negativity of the fanbase." This bull**** is already being spewed, by the way.

We need all the good players we can get. Rip Golden all you want on the football board, but these "messages" to recruits to go elsewhere will be deleted. Use your brains.

Completely agree. Some of these fans are so ******* incompetent when it comes to these things. They just want to set fire to everything, then ***** and complain when the next coach has nothing to work with. If anything, knowing Al's time is up, we should be trying to put together a great class to really stack the cupboard for the next coach.

Boycott the U

Your an idiot, if you think losing potential star players is going to do anything but make it harder for our next coach to win.

Golden is only here for one more year, no way he makes it past next year.

So we need to land as many elite players as we can for the next coach.

Losing Scarlett won't get Golden fired you morons(especially when losing 7 games didn't).

I want Golden gone ASAP just as much as the next die hard true Cane fan, but not at the expense of losing elite playmakers that we desperately need, when it actually won't even get Golden fired.

Some of you guys on here have extremely flawed reasoning skills.

Get it through your heads, the people in charge of this program don't care about winning, they definitely don't care about recruiting, and now with us about to drop Nike, I see us sinking into the abyss of college football with all the rest of the Adidas teams(notice all 4 playoff teams were Nike and an Adidas team hasn't won a NC in 16 years and that was Tennessee and they are switching to Nike this year lol, Michigan also switching back to Nike after the Adidas"kiss of death")

As much as it pains me to type this I firmly believe that unless a significant change is made at the top(president, AD, and BOT) we will never win another NC, and dropping Nike is going to be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

The 2 main reasons we(a little private school that should have never been competing with the big boys of college football) will never win another NC are:

#1 The Internet:

Before the internet and Rivals, 247, Scout etc... Miami was the only ones who knew about all of the hidden gems in the south FL hoods that most college coaches wouldn't go check out. Now everybody comes into south FL for the elite playmakers that can change your program around b/c they all know about them now with all the recruiting websites and camps etc... Not to mention, all these other programs can offer much more than we can at the moment under Golden(player development, playing in front of a full stadium, $$$$$$ etc...)

#2 Our administration just doesn't care about having a quality football program anymore:

They are fine with keeping Golden as long as we don't have too many off the field incidents that may embarrass the university, but they are fine with being embarrassed on the football field. They are more concerned with trying to become the "Harvard of the South" even though that will never happen.

I will never stop loving and supporting The University of Miami, and have to have hope that we will someday get better, but that definitely won't happen without landing elite players.

No way Golden last here beyond next season and our next coach is going to need some studs.

Lets not shoot ourselves in the foot here by telling kids to go elsewhere SMH.

Jesus Christ I can see why these morons stay hidden on the recruiting board and don't go near the football board or the WEZ.

Is this where all the remaining Don Bailey Jr disciples are having their group therapy sessions?

Last edited:

Homeboy...you're better than this and you know better.

You're telliing me the incompetent idiots running our program couldn't just as easily give the "Oh look he's amassing talent now that we're out of the cloud and he deserves the time to see that talent through to fruition" garbage.

We play an easy schedule virtually every year...what if that fat incompetent *** gets lucky next year and backs his way into 8 or 9 wins. We go from 6-7 to 8 or 9 and whatever and you know that will be MORE than enough cause for the worst administration in America to give him MORE time.

The only thing that matters right now with respect to the program is a change in the guy running it. If we were to get a guy like Butch in here next week recruiting would INSTANTLY turn...you might be able to salvage THIS class, somewhat, and to a much greater degree...the ones to follow.

ANYTHING positive right now will be spun by Shalala and company as something in favor of Folden. Sorry...but I'll keep rooting for what I believe to be in the best interest of the program....and that's anything that gets this guy out of here as soon as possible.

Tweeting a 17-18 year old kid is pathetic either way. That said I have to laugh that the admin thinks that is the reason kids are going elsewhere.

Going 6-7, losing 4 in a row, and playing a boring style of football has nothing to do with it.

Advertisement
Back