Scarlett update

Advertisement
Gotta love this quote from Scarlett, "Brad Kaaya is a great quarterback and he can really turn things around whether they coaching staff is there or not."

Kaaya for HC!

Last edited:
Gotta love this quote from Scarlett, "Brad Kaaya is a great quarterback and he can really turn things around whether they coaching staff is there or not."

Kaaya for HC!

That quote by Scarlett actually gives me a lot of optimism about him sticking with Miami. Looks like he's committed to the school (we shall see) instead of the coach...or in this case corch.

Brad kaaya appeals to Scarlett. Out of the 3 miami Is probably the best situation for him considering proximity to home and amount of available playing time next year. I think he sticks

Advertisement
He is gone. Don't blame him or any other kids who get away from the mess in coral gables.

Night games!
Wind!
Twitter!
Clouds!

It's everyone and everything's fault except Al's that he's 6-7 with a shltty recruiting class.

Advertisement
Golden is so much smarter than everyone in the room that he has a new recruiting philosophy: start completely over in January!

image.jpg

I don't know, but it looks like he's a staying home...

Advertisement
Im starting to think its the administration that's the problem, 3 coaches that failed over a decade of being mediocre im starting to think golden is getting to much blame for whats going down at Miami. The U is a mess right now but history tells me where gonna come back in a major way.

Im starting to think its the administration that's the problem, 3 coaches that failed over a decade of being mediocre im starting to think golden is getting to much blame for whats going down at Miami. The U is a mess right now but history tells me where gonna come back in a major way.

you are starting to think?!? dude is daring admin to fire him and they won't. They are willfully committing program suicide and its sickening to watch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back