Scarlett update

Scarlett is gone these city kids would rather play for country *** coaches like fisher and McElweain

Let that sink in

Advertisement
Just hold on to Walton
Hope for McIntosh little brother and the kid from Columbus in 2016

We need new leadership soon it's obvious that both sides are no longer a good match.

He not gone stfu. Everyone hates golden but don't start sh*tting on our commits and saying they are gone. That sh*t ain't helping a **** thing. It's clear miami wants golden back for whatever dumbaS5 reason. We need as much talent that we can have when the new coach come in next year.... Chill tf out man.

Advertisement
Scarlett gonna be gone due to the fans on twitter and what not

No, he'll be gone because Al is an ignorant piece of ****

No doubt the status of team is the main issue, the constant bull**** on twitter that includes "fans" telling players to not come here to this staff, is making it even worse. "Fans" that do this don't realize the next coach needs players, I guess

or scarlett might be saying "i will tough it out for a year if a real coach eventually comes in"

Advertisement
I honestly hope Scarlett decommitts.

Nothing but hardship, bad news, public embarrassment , and negativity until the incompetent fat **** is fired.

Start tweeting at every current and potential commit not to come here.

This is thermonuclear war. They make our lives miserable ...we reciprocate.

Boycott the U

Not smart. Really dumb

Nothing but hardship, bad news, public embarrassment , and negativity until the incompetent fat **** is fired.

Boycott the U

Al Golden has not got the job done but "fans" like you are actually hurting the program more then any coach Miami has ever had. I know the internet is fun but you can at least try to act like an adult, assuming that you are actually an adult and leave these kids alone while they try to make the biggest decision of their young lives.

Boycott the U

Al Golden has not got the job done but "fans" like you are actually hurting the program more then any coach Miami has ever had. I know the internet is fun but you can at least try to act like an adult, assuming that you are actually an adult and leave these kids alone while they try to make the biggest decision of their young lives.

Every fan of Miami that has ever lived could tweet recruits not to come and they wouldn't do half the damage Golden already has. Give me a ******* break.

Advertisement
If only this fanbase had all this energy to go to the games!!!

Amen to that! CanesfanNJ.. Maybe if we had a full stadium, then more kids would commit here.. Let's sell out every game next year and then we will truly see how bad Al Folden is.. I don't ever post, but if im 18 and about to spend my next 4 yrs playing for a fan base that spends more time bashing f$&kers all the time instead of going to games and cheering me on.. I wouldn't come here either.. I drive 4 hrs to watch my canes and as big as the fan base is, it's pathetic to have a half empty stadium all the time.

Advertisement

Boycott the U

Actually incompetent ***** like yourself that can't see the bigger picture are the problem.

Who the **** cares about a recruiting class that is already going to suck open ***. Do you not understand that there is not even a guarantee these incompetent ******* ******** running our program will fire him next year?

We have an even easier schedule next year. That fat **** backs his way into a lucky 8 or 9 win season and then you're stuck with him even longer.

You root for whatever the **** you want to...I'm firmly in the camp we all need to pitch in and make their job as difficult as possible from this point forward. They don't care about the program and won't do anything proactive so the only hope left is that continued bad news, negativity, and anything else that contributes to the dumpster fire will eventually force their hand.

If you're worried about a running back commitment right now then you're focus is just beyond retarded. The only thing that matters right now is getting this incompetent, underqualified, fat **** out of here and replacing him with a competent coach.

If only this fanbase had all this energy to go to the games!!!

Amen to that! CanesfanNJ.. Maybe if we had a full stadium, then more kids would commit here.. Let's sell out every game next year and then we will truly see how bad Al Folden is.. I don't ever post, but if im 18 and about to spend my next 4 yrs playing for a fan base that spends more time bashing f$&kers all the time instead of going to games and cheering me on.. I wouldn't come here either.. I drive 4 hrs to watch my canes and as big as the fan base is, it's pathetic to have a half empty stadium all the time.

Holy ****...I haven't cared or come into this recruiting forum in a while but I'm here 2.5 seconds and look at the dumb ***** festering in here.

"Maybe if we had a full stadium, more kids would commit here"

Let's try this

"Maybe if we weren't going 6-7 in a coaches FOURTH ******* FULL YEAR kids would actually believe in the system and WANT to come here. You'd be an irresponsible parent right now to advise your kid to be part of this dumpster fire.

We are dealing with the worst coach in the country and the worst administration/set of decision makers of all time. No parent should subject their kid to that until changes are made.

Burn this **** down to the ground.

They have gotten goid recruits last few years & haven't won the big game yet, so im a firm believer in get the talent now & the new coach is next yr. only way he survives is if they win the conference & go to & win a big bowl game.

Advertisement
Back