Scarlett decommits

Advertisement
Word is Golden and the rest of the staff just made an emergency stop to Scarlett's house. Here's the pic:

proxy.php

Advertisement
For whatever reason I didn't think Ice would get played like that. Golden deserves everything he is getting.

Man it is not just Ice, it is his former coach/mentor Kevin Beard that trully got played by this. These other coaches a straight up an down bytch slapping Golden even the new guy at UF is slapping Golden around an he just got here.

As much as this hurts, it has to send a direct message to the BOT that south Florida is sending a message that the love for UM will only last so long until the euphoria wears off an the realty of signing with a school hits, these kids ultimately go elsewhere. **** an these Coaches crapped on Jordan Cronkrite wow.

Go Canes

We were 6-7 3 months ago im tried of the golden excuse **** this kid could of decommited than simple as that now you wait a week before singing day i mean isnt him a bruce the only reason beard has a job for and while id love to blame beard ice and al cmon these kids are a joke!! Tired of fans siding with the kids talk about pussified i hope scarlett breaks his leg against us and i hope patchan does it love that kids attiutde read his tweets

Advertisement
Not even mad. We've landed 4 (Clements, Duke, Yearby, Walton) of 13 South Florida backs that rate four-stars or better (the top guys) since 2010. Top South Florida backs don't want to go here. Can't say I like it, but we suck and have terrible coaching, so I understand.

Advertisement
Everyone here knows the coaches are Trash. You all want them fired. ****; we are demanding they get fired. I can understand how a kid might want to know who his coach will be.

This on

1. The administration for leaving this failure to flounder another year.

And

2. AL Golden for making extraordinary players look slightly above average.

Advertisement
Quincy Wilson doing work!.
This kid going to uf, he's not an sta kid so I expected this. He is a u school kid who all are/wAs opportunist

This staff could sign Marshawn Lynch and lose 4 games. Don't mean ****.

Advertisement
Back