Scarlett decommits

Advertisement
Quincy Wilson doing work!.
This kid going to uf, he's not an sta kid so I expected this. He is a u school kid who all are/wAs opportunist

That one year at STA made me forget that he and Bruce are U School kids. They both transferred out of there when the ship was sinking and wound up at Aquinas. U school and Dwyer, might as well cross those kids of the Miami wishlist.

You guys realize scarlett is the first U school player miami has ever wanted right?

4834649164davidperrycopy.jpg

Hello?

Quincy Wilson doing work!.
This kid going to uf, he's not an sta kid so I expected this. He is a u school kid who all are/wAs opportunist

That one year at STA made me forget that he and Bruce are U School kids. They both transferred out of there when the ship was sinking and wound up at Aquinas. U school and Dwyer, might as well cross those kids of the Miami wishlist.

You guys realize scarlett is the first U school player miami has ever wanted right?

View attachment 29388

Hello?

I am referring to U schools dominant stretch and Golden's staff not randy.

Miami didn't want: Skai moore, Mcgarrett Kings (stud at MSU), Quay bain (DT at LSU), Jordans Cunningham, Sean white, quincy wilson, richard yeargin, or Chris Taylor.

But everyone just wants to push the U school kids hate the University of Miami narrative so go ahead. And David perry going to miami doesn't enhance your argument.

Gogeta you're one of the best posters on this board but that whole U school miami thing is completely off base.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL at some of the ****** posts in this thread:

These SFL kids are the worst!!!

I honestly dont even think the great Butch Davis could deal with this new breed of SFL clowns.

That's right. Kid is a punk. Wish nothing but the worse for this clown Scarlett.

Let's take a gander at what has transpired over the past few months or so:

• We ended the season 6-7 with a roster full of NFL players.
  • Following the abortion against South Carolina, Duke Johnson's mom calls out corch Golden and claims the majority of players would transfer if they didn't need to sit out a year.
  • Games including the East-West Shrine game and Senior bowl in which former 'Canes Chickillo and Dorsett question the ability of the coaches. Futhermore, we continue to hear "how the fck did Miami go 6-7 last year" from scouts seeing this talent on display.
  • Golden continues to publicly humiliate himself, claiming people b*tching need to take a step back and appreciate the progress being made after going 9-4 in Year 3 to 6-7 in Year 4 (lulz).

This has nothing to do with an 18-year-old being a diva. Or about any boogeymen behind the scenes paying players behind poor Al's back.

This is the worst I've seen the program post-Butch and, quite frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for the kid to decommit.

/You're a certified fck if you wish bad things upon a high school football player for not choosing your school.

Everything you say is correct. It was also true 3 months ago. What most people take issue with is holding a scholarship spot for so long, sending out pro UM tweets, and coming to campus decked out in Canes gear just recently, only to decommit 3 days before NSD. We let other recruits go by the wayside because of this guy. That happens, but he left us no time to try and re-establish communication with anybody of significance.

Three months ago he didn't have an offer from FSU. Three months ago Jim McElwain hadn't been hired at UF. Three months ago, he hadn't officially visited those schools. A lot has changed during this time and the toxicity level within the program has reached an entirely new level.

And fck this notion that he left us high and dry and we weren't able to re-establish a connection with other targets.

How can you say that what Scarlett did is bullshlt, when Golden completely fcked up Cronkrite's recruitment and hasn't offered a quality player like Jalen Julius to give us a better shot at Williams.

Scarlett doesn't owe Golden or this staff anything. If we hadn't shlt the bed this season and repeatedly burned bridges with other players, this would not be a problem.

Preach it.

These dopes act like Scarlett owes some duty to UM or Folden. He's not an employee of UM or Folden. He can do what he thinks is best for him. It's Folden's job to stock the cupboard, not Scarlett's.

Clowns acting like there were a bunch of great RBs out there dying to come to UM a couple months ago if Scarlett had just decommitted then instead of now. Folden was busy losing RB commits a couple months ago.

What makes any of these clowns think there were a bunch of stud RBs sitting around waiting for Folden to come calling when he was losing the guys he had committed?

It's gonna be funny once Mr. Quarterman and shaq decommit I just want to see how the meltdown looks. I only come for the laughs and commentary!

Advertisement
LOL at some of the ****** posts in this thread:

These SFL kids are the worst!!!

That's right. Kid is a punk. Wish nothing but the worse for this clown Scarlett.

Let's take a gander at what has transpired over the past few months or so:

• We ended the season 6-7 with a roster full of NFL players.
  • Following the abortion against South Carolina, Duke Johnson's mom calls out corch Golden and claims the majority of players would transfer if they didn't need to sit out a year.
  • Games including the East-West Shrine game and Senior bowl in which former 'Canes Chickillo and Dorsett question the ability of the coaches. Futhermore, we continue to hear "how the fck did Miami go 6-7 last year" from scouts seeing this talent on display.
  • Golden continues to publicly humiliate himself, claiming people b*tching need to take a step back and appreciate the progress being made after going 9-4 in Year 3 to 6-7 in Year 4 (lulz).

This has nothing to do with an 18-year-old being a diva. Or about any boogeymen behind the scenes paying players behind poor Al's back.

This is the worst I've seen the program post-Butch and, quite frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for the kid to decommit.

/You're a certified fck if you wish bad things upon a high school football player for not choosing your school.

Everything you say is correct. It was also true 3 months ago. What most people take issue with is holding a scholarship spot for so long, sending out pro UM tweets, and coming to campus decked out in Canes gear just recently, only to decommit 3 days before NSD. We let other recruits go by the wayside because of this guy. That happens, but he left us no time to try and re-establish communication with anybody of significance.

Three months ago he didn't have an offer from FSU. Three months ago Jim McElwain hadn't been hired at UF. Three months ago, he hadn't officially visited those schools. A lot has changed during this time and the toxicity level within the program has reached an entirely new level.

And fck this notion that he left us high and dry and we weren't able to re-establish a connection with other targets.

How can you say that what Scarlett did is bullshlt, when Golden completely fcked up Cronkrite's recruitment and hasn't offered a quality player like Jalen Julius to give us a better shot at Williams.

Scarlett doesn't owe Golden or this staff anything. If we hadn't shlt the bed this season and repeatedly burned bridges with other players, this would not be a problem.

Preach it.

These dopes act like Scarlett owes some duty to UM or Folden. He's not an employee of UM or Folden. He can do what he thinks is best for him. It's Folden's job to stock the cupboard, not Scarlett's.

Clowns acting like there were a bunch of great RBs out there dying to come to UM a couple months ago if Scarlett had just decommitted then instead of now. Folden was busy losing RB commits a couple months ago.

What makes any of these clowns think there were a bunch of stud RBs sitting around waiting for Folden to come calling when he was losing the guys he had committed?

I think Al is horrible at everything he does including pulling Dex and Cronks ship to try to keep Scarlett.... At least that's what I have heard

Yea but the Super Bowl only has 2 stars doe.

Dumb *** dudes who thought he wasn't gonna flip the writing been on the wall since he pledged. This staff always shuts da bed on nsd, it's a shame fsu can slow play a kid till two hours left before nsd lol. This school sucks bruh I'm done with it till butch returns.

Without 5 stars we wouldn't have had duke Johnson.

Advertisement
what if scarlet told golden in person he wasn't going to miami when he visited miami last week?

perhaps golden asked him to remain committed as long as possible so they can try to find a replacement and minimize the negativity.

does that still mean he left miami high and dry?

i know 561cane will still think so since he was so adamant that scarlet was sticking. Instead of just admitting he was wrong his ego is making him blame the kid and wishing the kid to get injured. People like that are much bigger scumbags than scarlet could ever be.

Last edited:
Man **** its time for ICE to prove himself, I feel like he is a good coach that I actually think know what he is doing but who has he brought us besides Walton. Losing Scarlett is once again on Golden. I don't like to bring other names of recent players who went elsewhere on this site but lets ask ourselves if we took Quincy Wilson and Moore would things be different. The head coach controls the offers.

Advertisement
Man **** its time for ICE to prove himself, I feel like he is a good coach that I actually think know what he is doing but who has he brought us besides Walton. Losing Scarlett is once again on Golden. I don't like to bring other names of recent players who went elsewhere on this site but lets ask ourselves if we took Quincy Wilson and Moore would things be different. The head coach controls the offers.

What's Ice supposed to do when his boss is a putzy loser?

I guess they better try for dex, julius,

**** what a NSD fellas, crootin ain't for the faint of heart. I just hope that golden goes to work with belichick this summer.. seriously just bring his entire staff with him. Can't help being around winners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back