Scarlett decommits

Advertisement
6-7. Recruiting in the tank. Hey we saved a few mil on a buyout. The disaster that Donna and her gang have left this program won't be easy to overcome.

I honestly dont even think the great Butch Davis could deal with this new breed of SFL clowns.

Advertisement
here is the tweet

@Famousscarlett: I am no longer comitted to the university of Miami thanks to all the coaches for there time i will announce feb 2 on Foxsports! #UM #FSU #UF

I thought uf was the destination if he decommited?

Just absurd the talent FSU is stacking right now.

Advertisement
Took a former U School player to break the theory that ST. THOMAS kids dont play the shady recruiting game.

Advertisement
Broward kids are premadonnas. We need kids like Walton and Duke from DADE who bleed Orange and green and would die to protect this U. Scarlett is and has always been a phony. Hope we play him next year and Chad decapitates that fake *** traitor

I had originally thought he would be ours IF he would do that return trip to Miami on Monday which was mentioned before.

Now may I ask? Will a Miami hat be on the table tomorrow? Their is still NSD too. What a circus this has become.

For whatever reason I didn't think Ice would get played like that. Golden deserves everything he is getting.

Advertisement
Well it would be easy for me to blame scarlett for not going to the U but, lets be honest who among us would actually have a sit down with al golden and buy in to what he sells. With that being said jordan should have either waited to commit or deco earlier than 3 1/2 days to signing day. Hopefully sam bruce just gets it over with.

Broward kids are premadonnas. We need kids like Walton and Duke from DADE who bleed Orange and green and would die to protect this U. Scarlett is and has always been a phony. Hope we play him next year and Chad decapitates that fake *** traitor

Lol chad will be too busy covering Jesus Wilson in the slot

Advertisement
Back