Scarlett and walton

@Famousscarlett: Home visit with the Noles in a bit!

Hopefully it turns out as successful as Jimbo's visit with Cowart.

If the gators strike out on Cowart, Cece and Holland it will be an epic meltdown in gator country.:nba-chris_bosh-upse

True. I'll believe it when I see it though. Maybe holland but I don't know about the other two. Auburn 247 site said UF was running 4th for Jefferson with ole miss leading today

B B B But...Randy Shannon!

Advertisement
I just wanna see the big fuss UF is talking about with McElwain. They feel they are gonna close strong. Let's see.

**** fsu grimey haha. Less then an hour after Cowart eliminated them from consideration even though Jimbo came to see him yesterday. Them mofos went and stole his favorite coach from UF to replace Sunseri as the DE coach at state.

I just wanna see the big fuss UF is talking about with McElwain. They feel they are gonna close strong. Let's see.

I gotta tell ya....I just don't see it. This guy...he gives Paul Williams a run for his money with the "weirdo" vibe.

jim-mcelwain-ncaa-football-florida-press-conference-850x560.jpg

Fsu just hired former gator dline coach brad Lawling, cowart and Jefferson have a great relationship with him. I think that shakes things up a bit. Florida has a class ranked 84th in the nation with a week and a half left yikes...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Gray should redshirt no matter what

Some big major red flags I have with this staff towards redshirting. Couple of players over the past few years that needed the redshirt year.

Standish Dobard
Trayone Gray
Jamal Carter
Jermaine Grace
Raphael Kirby
Rashawn Scott during his junior injury filled season. They burned his shirt

And there is more. But those guys are guys who would have benefited from a redshirt year, especially Carter and Gray being very athletic and extremely talented but raw players.

Not every kid is ready to play right away from day 1.

Redshirting those players would have been ideal, but it was a luxury we couldn't afford. It takes a few years to build depth, and we haven't had any quality depth for years. This past season was the first one in which we had anything even resembling normal, quality depth in a couple of positions.

We couldn't afford to redshirt those players?

None of the players got meaningful minutes in the years they should have redshirted. They were wasted on special teams and may have gotten some garbage time minutes in the 1 or 2 games a year we blow out cupcakes.

Gray only got like 6 carries this whole season. You mean to tell me we couldn't afford to redshirt him?

Fsu just hired former gayot dline coach brad Lawling, cowart and Jefferson have a great relationship with him. I think that shakes things up a bit. Florida has a class ranked 84th in the nation with a week and a half left yikes...

That's who Cowart mentioned where I read he wasn't feeling up to the new gators staff 'cause he barely knows them.

He mentioned he had a good relationship with Lawling.

I think in the end if cowart and jefferson dont end up at fsu they will be at auburn, and with muscamp and t-rob there now, i believe ultimately that is where they are signing. No way they are dumb enough to end up in gainesville with what they have right now

Advertisement

I gotta tell ya....I just don't see it. This guy...he gives Paul Williams a run for his money with the "weirdo" vibe.

View attachment 29213

Found this little gem

View attachment 29214

Florida recruiting class will be horrible no matter what way their "insiders" are trying to spin it lol.

Another thing I'll mention. No way I see Scarlett going to UF if Cece, Cowart and Holland don't go there.

What would be funny is if Ivey burns them. Been considered Gator lean for a long time. So were Campbell and McCloud and they burned UF.

They are hoping they can pry Francois off of FSU.

UF's class right now is horrid. I mean I think it's worse than the 2011 class we had before we salvaged some kids at the end but it was still bad. We'll see.

Another thing I'll mention. No way I see Scarlett going to UF if Cece, Cowart and Holland don't go there.

What would be funny is if Ivey burns them. Been considered Gator lean for a long time. So were Campbell and McCloud and they burned UF.

They are hoping they can pry Francois off of FSU.

UF's class right now is horrid. I mean I think it's worse than the 2011 class we had before we salvaged some kids at the end but it was still bad. We'll see.

Even that miami class wasn't this bad with only a week and a half left before signing day. I was thinking the same thing on scarlett.

Advertisement
Auburn really been trending with Cowart, Holland, Jefferson and Ivey lately. Idk if they would be able to land all of them but if UF closes bad and misses these guys. Would be an ultimate troll by Muschump.

It's kind of a domino effect for us with securing Scarlett and Callaway.

holland is going to Auburn.

Cece is not. Auburn isn't really a factor. Ole miss is.

who knows with cowart. A lot of trollin going here with this guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back