Scarlett and walton

brock

All-American
image.jpg Big future for these guys at Miami. Posted by scarlett this morning

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lord I sure as **** hope that kid sticks
Yep was just watching his highlight tape last night. It was ridiculous. The kid has it ALL... Walton is a **** beast too man. These two will bring miami back. We will be loaded at the running back spot.

Advertisement
Will be amazing if it actually does come true. If he's trolling then my god he takes the cake over the greatest trollers of all time. I sincerely hope he isn't Becuz this kid is a beast and he is a must get.

Advertisement
not even going to lie we bringing in a lot of studs on offense

we had a ton of studs on offense last season.... some which will get drafted pretty high. that's the truly depressing part which makes it hard to get excited over recruiting.

Advertisement
Look at our running back depth chart next year

Alex Collins
Sony Michel
Jordan Scarlett
Mark Walton

GIVE ME TWO CLAPS AND A RICK FLAIR!!!!

Alex Collins
Sony Michel
Jordan Scarlett
Mark Walton

That would've been unfair... But I see the depth chart next year as

Scarlett 1
Yearby 1a)
Walton 2)
Gray 3)

Moves Gus to FB (davenport type) and tucker to FB/LB.. We need DEPTH at Lb and tucker has that experience also put tucker on ST to increase his PT

Alex Collins
Sony Michel
Jordan Scarlett
Mark Walton

That would've been unfair... But I see the depth chart next year as

Scarlett 1
Yearby 1a)
Walton 2)
Gray 3)

Moves Gus to FB (davenport type) and tucker to FB/LB.. We need DEPTH at Lb and tucker has that experience also put tucker on ST to increase his PT

I am on the boat that Gray moves to WR. Doesn't seen natural at RB.

Now as for Gus. Gus is nowhere near as talented or even athletic as Davenport was. I HATE when anyone mentions Gus to fullback like Najeh. I do think Gus can become a fullback but not like Najeh was.

Lot of people forget but do you know why Najeh was moved to fullback?

Najeh was a freak of nature at RB until he went down with that critical injury.

6'1"-6'2" 235 and ran a legitimate 4.4

After he completely blew out that knee in the opening game in 98 he was never the same.

Speak to anyone who was around the program around that time.

If Najeh never went down with that injury, would be a completely different timeline in that runningback stable. James Jackson would have been riding the bench and Jackson was actually a good back... Portis, Gore and McGahee would have never became the featured backs until another year from the point that they did at The U.

I credit coach Don Soldinger for developing Najeh into the fullback he became after the injury. It sucks looking back on it cause Najeh was unreal.

Last edited:
Najeh, McGahee and Gore unfortunately all had some horrific injuries that altered their careers a bit.

Today now in sports medicine though, it's changed a lot. Some guys are able to come back healthy and continue on.

McGahee and Gore sadly were never the same either. I give lots of props though to Najeh, McGahee and Gore cause they all still made it to the league and balled out.

Gore is a miracle, even after blowing out both knees what he's been doing till today is incredible.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back