Scarlett and walton

Gray should redshirt no matter what

Some big major red flags I have with this staff towards redshirting. Couple of players over the past few years that needed the redshirt year.

Standish Dobard
Trayone Gray
Jamal Carter
Jermaine Grace
Raphael Kirby
Rashawn Scott during his junior injury filled season. They burned his shirt

And there is more. But those guys are guys who would have benefited from a redshirt year, especially Carter and Gray being very athletic and extremely talented but raw players.

Not every kid is ready to play right away from day 1.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mark Deuce Walton Jr
@F5_DUECE

What You Guys Think 4 ? ������ It's All About TheU Cane Gang
image.jpg

Gray should redshirt no matter what

Some big major red flags I have with this staff towards redshirting. Couple of players over the past few years that needed the redshirt year.

Standish Dobard
Trayone Gray
Jamal Carter
Jermaine Grace
Raphael Kirby
Rashawn Scott during his junior injury filled season. They burned his shirt

And there is more. But those guys are guys who would have benefited from a redshirt year, especially Carter and Gray being very athletic and extremely talented but raw players.

Not every kid is ready to play right away from day 1.

Redshirting those players would have been ideal, but it was a luxury we couldn't afford. It takes a few years to build depth, and we haven't had any quality depth for years. This past season was the first one in which we had anything even resembling normal, quality depth in a couple of positions.

**** scarlett at UF this weekend scares me they're going to have a bunch of 5 stars visiting this weekend

Advertisement
**** scarlett at UF this weekend scares me they're going to have a bunch of 5 stars visiting this weekend

of which none of them are committed to UF soooo who cares. if he's going to commit it will be because of him, not a bunch of uncommitted 5 stars

The staff burning Gray's redshirt this year for what, 10 touches at most? is absolutely retarded. I understand that the cream of the crop and future NFL players are gone in 3-4 years making a redshirt year useless but in this case, there was absolutely no need to burn his redshirt for no reason. Also could have been beneficial mentally to redshirt as opposed to being on the field for a handful of plays and not getting opportunities. Not sure, just speaking my mind

The staff burning Gray's redshirt this year for what, 10 touches at most? is absolutely retarded. I understand that the cream of the crop and future NFL players are gone in 3-4 years making a redshirt year useless but in this case, there was absolutely no need to burn his redshirt for no reason. Also could have been beneficial mentally to redshirt as opposed to being on the field for a handful of plays and not getting opportunities. Not sure, just speaking my mind

Agree.

Advertisement
Advertisement

of which none of them are committed to UF soooo who cares. if he's going to commit it will be because of him, not a bunch of uncommitted 5 stars

Any truth to the story that Scarlett's girlfriend goin to UF will sway him? I had heard she was goin there and pullin him that way.

Advertisement
@Famousscarlett: Home visit with the Noles in a bit!

Hopefully it turns out as successful as Jimbo's visit with Cowart.

If the gators strike out on Cowart, Cece and Holland it will be an epic meltdown in gator country.:nba-chris_bosh-upse

True. I'll believe it when I see it though. Maybe holland but I don't know about the other two. Auburn 247 site said UF was running 4th for Jefferson with ole miss leading today

Remember reading somewhere that Cowart was more comfortable with the old gators staff compared to this one. He had met with them on an in home and it didn't seem like words favoring UF at the time.

Think UF gonna have to throw the whole kitchen sink at him. Those 3 are trying to sell as a triple package deal.

Advertisement
Back