Scale 1-10: Miami’s Chances Against Bama

Advertisement
Going through the comments and I'm convinced more than ever before that we have the worst fanbase in America, and it's not really close. 95% of you are miserable.

Advertisement
1630524814376.png

Advertisement
I think athletically we'll be fine. But are we physical enough? Will we play with discipline and limit our mistakes? Offsides,holding,false starts,late hits and other dumb penalties need to be limited. We need to play well in special teams. If we can keep these things to a minimum are chances go up. Until I see it with my eyes I'd say our chances are at a 2. If we do the things above I'd say it goes up to a 4.
Are we going to fold once we get smashed across the face? We've done it before--LSU the last two times we played them, Clemson, even UNC and Wisconsin.

Are our south Florida kids as tough as they think they are?

Advertisement
I'm a die hard and I would of said 2 or 3. I can see how this game can get away from us though. Running the ball at our DEs and making our LBs make plays is what Bama is going to do, I know it. If we can't stop that it's going to be a long day.

Pretty much more or less my thoughts as well.

This OL better be miles ahead of last year as well or we're getting wrecked and hopefully pull to King to spare him the abuse.

Advertisement
That’s a fair assessment. We def should be at the very least competitive in this game, just due to Bama speaking a new O language w/ new O players. That, in itself, should lend us to being competitive
Same language.. The new OC is learning the "bama offense"

Advertisement
Back