Scale 1-10: Miami’s Chances Against Bama

Advertisement
A 60% chance to win correlates to a -150 Moneyline bet.

When Alabama played Ohio State for the National Championship 8 months ago, Alabama was -315 on the moneyline.

This means that Vegas gave them a 76% chance to win, and Ohio State a 24% chance to win.

So, Ohio State/Ryan Day with perennial Top 3 classes had a 24% chance to beat them. But yes, Miami's talent with a "quality HC" vs Manny Diaz would be 40%.

KrazyCane continues to be the most apt handle in the history of this site.

Wait a minute!

You'd get in a knock-down, drag-out fight - and spent your time calculating percentages?

Advertisement
A 60% chance to win correlates to a -150 Moneyline bet.

When Alabama played Ohio State for the National Championship 8 months ago, Alabama was -315 on the moneyline.

This means that Vegas gave them a 76% chance to win, and Ohio State a 24% chance to win.

So, Ohio State/Ryan Day with perennial Top 3 classes had a 24% chance to beat them. But yes, Miami's talent with a "quality HC" vs Manny Diaz would be 40%.

KrazyCane continues to be the most apt handle in the history of this site.

Alabama is a completely different team from last season no doubt in my mind we would have a much better chance to beat them this season with a better HC.

1630469345192.gif

Advertisement
No stupidity & i’ll be happy. It’s one thing getting beat by a better team. It’s another giving it away.

I just keep visualizing the North Carolina game from last year
It will be a similar score. Saban knows king is inaccurate on the deep ball and doesn't have a consistent arm throwing to the hashes. He'll cut off the field, they'll play press man. Offensively they will try to run the ball down our throats wouldn't you.

One percent I just hope it isn't like 28-0 before halftime type of game.

Last edited:
THERE is nothing to THINK about. Film shows that Simpson coaches a disciplined Dline. Film shows Stroud doesn't give a **** or can't coach it.

It's that simple

Because of COVID Stroud was away from the team for weeks leading up to the UNC game.

Three weeks before UNC we held VT, a top 10 rushing team to 100+ yards below their season average.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is Rocky vs Drago. Gotta have some success in the early rounds, land a punch that cuts them and makes them bleed (“He’s just a man!) at least once to show our guys they are human.

Or maybe I just watched this movie recently and I have no clue what I’m talking about! 😂

THERE is nothing to THINK about. Film shows that Simpson coaches a disciplined Dline. Film shows Stroud doesn't give a **** or can't coach it.

It's that simple
Lmao can't wait until 7pm on Saturday.. I'm gonna get banned talking **** to you and a few other lames.

Advertisement
Back