Scale 1-10: Miami’s Chances Against Bama

Advertisement

I'll challenge the board to watch the above and answer the following going into this weekend...

1. Are we more experienced in the Lashlee offense?

2. Do we have more talent at WR?

3. Do we have more defensive depth?

4. Are we better coached on defense?

5. Did we play like utter trash against Clemson & can we play any worse?

6. are we playing Trevor Lawrence & Travis Etienne this weekend?

7. Is this the Bama QB's first start?

8. Do we have a more experienced QB than the opponent?

We have absolutely no pressure going into this game, because nobody outside the Hect and a few fans thinks we can win.

They should just play fast and go have fun. Our only opponent is ourselves.

They need to conquer their own minds.

I'm a die hard and I would of said 2 or 3. I can see how this game can get away from us though. Running the ball at our DEs and making our LBs make plays is what Bama is going to do, I know it. If we can't stop that it's going to be a long day.
This

We don’t have to wait that long, baby doll.
BF68F604-7004-4794-B566-CD8D563D6905.gif

Advertisement
https://media1.giphy.com/media/***2TsUWTXFYOFusF0/200.gif
Never understood why the college football world, outside of Alabama, hates him? Jealousy is it? He’s boring to watch because Alabama always wins? But to say you wouldn’t want the greatest coach in football history is asinine and the Hurricanes are lucky you don’t make decisions for them frankly.

Last edited:
I just keep visualizing the North Carolina game from last year
I don’t. I’m trusting that Manny and Shoop focused heavily on the problems from that game.

The biggest question in my mind is do we have an advantage in team speed and is it significant?

If we do, I might give us a 3.5-4.0 chance out of 10.

Never understood why the college football world, outside of Alabama, hates him? Jealousy is it? He’s boring to watch because Alabama always wins? But to say you wouldn’t want the greatest coach in football history is asinine and the Hurricanes are lucky you don’t make decisions for them frankly.
Not after his stint with the Dolphins.

Advertisement
Will we able to mount a productive running game against Bama, and slow down their ground game? If we can, a 7; if we can't do either, a 1.
Either that, or take a lead and force them to throw more. Our advantage might be in forcing them to pass where we have if not an advantage in back seven speed, but at least not a disadvantage. Their advantage is supposedly their run game.

The power of intentions in winning all from the bottom yard man at the U blow grass off the sidewalk ( including fans) to the HC we can win this game.

I say we WIN in an EPIC fierce battle let BAMA know who we are and we will not go silently into the night without BAMA blood being spilled.

Saturday we CUT BAMA to see there own blood early in this game and they are in DISBELIEF SHOCKED in seeing it into losing there focus as we feed slowly till they lose hope in early fourth quarter with hands on there hips looking at each in DISBELIEF but it’s to late.

We crush the head of the serpent Saturday for all to see.

GOCANES

Not after his stint with the Dolphins.
And we have a built-in dislike because of the perception—whether accurate or not—that Bama, along with a lot of the other SEC schools plus Clemson and FSU, cheat in recruiting. We might do the same, but it is probably not on the scale of schools like Bama, LSU, Georgia and some others in the SEC. Even when we had the Nevin Shapiro scandal, Shapiro himself said he couldn’t compete with the cheating of the SEC schools. After he was caught, and some of our players were penalized by the NCAA, the penalties were rather mild, suggesting the violations were modest.

From the few articles I’ve been able to find, the funding networks for schools like Bama are extensive, fully functional, and wholly outside the university’s athletic structure so they are not susceptible to detection by the media or investigators.

Advertisement
I love my Canes, but never in my life would I bet on them in this game.
Our chances are extremely low, but lets hope its better than IMG vs Bishop Sycamore

Advertisement
I don’t. I’m trusting that Manny and Shoop focused heavily on the problems from that game.

The biggest question in my mind is do we have an advantage in team speed and is it significant?

If we do, I might give us a 3.5-4.0 chance out of 10.
I can and will be a fan and hope that. But, I do not trust that. Not yet.

Advertisement
Back