SB LI

Tom Brady is 3 carries and 2 head coach brain farts from being 3-4 in the Super Bowl, but instead I'll get to hear how he's the GOAT for the rest of my life.

Thanks Carroll and Quinn.

Advertisement
Thanks to the rings, Brady will go down as the most accomplished QB of all time. That said, nothing will ever convince me that he's the best or most talented QB of all time. Those titles belong to Aaron Rodgers.

Tom Brady is 3 carries and 2 head coach brain farts from being 3-4 in the Super Bowl, but instead I'll get to hear how he's the GOAT for the rest of my life.

You're about as dumb as a box of rocks 😒
He's also two bizarre catches away from being 7-0 in the Bowl. Spin it anyway you want, but everything comes full circle in life. Did you not watch the second half?! That was the greatest comeback/performance/game in NFL history 😳
Bow down buddy, the GOAT has left the barn 😎

Thanks to the rings, Brady will go down as the most accomplished QB of all time. That said, nothing will ever convince me that he's the best or most talented QB of all time. Those titles belong to Aaron Rodgers.

This guy ^
🙄

Advertisement
This was the best worst night of my life

Years off my life but let's gooooooo!!!!!!!!

The GOAT

I find it quite interesting that one coach decides to throw the ball on the 1/2 yard line w the best RB in the back field, then a coach, at the 20, decides to throw the ball w 3 mins to play and only needing a FG to ice the game. I find it more interesting that both of these "blunders" happen to be when controversy surrounded Tom Brady (see deflategate, that season and the suspension of Tom Brady this season).

I find it quite interesting that one coach decides to throw the ball on the 1/2 yard line w the best RB in the back field, then a coach, at the 20, decides to throw the ball w 3 mins to play and only needing a FG to ice the game. I find it more interesting that both of these "blunders" happen to be when controversy surrounded Tom Brady (see deflategate, that season and the suspension of Tom Brady this season).

What are you even saying?

It was just a stupid decision to call a pass when a run gets you the FG and wins the game.

You saying they did this on purpose to lose the game? Don't be a ******. You're better than that.

It was just a stupid decision to call a pass when a run gets you the FG and wins the game.

You saying they did this on purpose to lose the game? Don't be a ******. You're better than that.

Beyond stupid Ryan and them choked. Patriots fans will spin in but atlanta choked period. Patriots should have lost. Now we get to here how great this guy is. I do not believe he is the greatest.

Advertisement

Alex Jones, is that you?

C'mon man.

Kyle Shanahan Sh@t the bed so hard. Unreal. 3rd and 1 and he calls a deep pass which Ryan fumbles. Then he's at the NE 22 only needing a FG and he decides to pass it 3 times. smh

Coming from someone who tends to root against the Alabamas of the world... You guys need to stop hating. Atlanta choked in a couple ways, but Brady is THE best quarterback of all-time. Period. You just witnessed history in multiple ways, no way around it. Just stop.

Wins matter man

I was a Peyton was the best but dog 17 years 7 superbowls numerous aft title games.....it is what it is no one can say **** man n I could care less about them. Five rings man five rings......if we did that we would say we r the best. Hey we did it in the 80s and call it the goat dynasty. I hate Alabama's run but its the best run period even if I hate those fuqs

Yeah man I've always been a big Manning guy too. Still am, but there simply isn't any denying Brady at this point

No, what I said is it's interesting. I got homeboy's in the league, one who happened to be on that 14-15 Pats squad. We always talk about how interesting the game is...you know coaching moves at inconvenient moments or calls made and not made, and how frustrating it can be. That's all. Everybody know sports ain't 100, dog.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hahahahahaha

if people think this **** is rigged u shouldnt wach sports anymore because then it becomes wwe......just face the facts its easier to accept it. did atl do alot of dumb **** yea but u saw it happening at 28-12.....i know i saw it. they played one robber the whole way through but they stopped putting there hands on the wrs to disrupt timing.. n once they did that it was flag football and pitch n catch. the giants played press the whole game and atl did it for three quarters. they should of sprinkled in zone and mix up some blitzes when brady got hot and they fuqed up period. u cant let probably rthe greatest qb of all time play 7 on 7 because ur done if u do and thats what happened....they coached not to lose and coached scared once the pats wrs were getting free releases it was over.....i was on the phone calling this **** with my bro n my boy telling them atl was blowing this game because of this....and i hate the spin on the game that the pats were not shook.....they looked scared and u can see it in there eyes that they looked like they lost the game.....the falcons open the door and the pats took it n went rt thru it

Last edited:

No, what I said is it's interesting. I got homeboy's in the league, one who happened to be on that 14-15 Pats squad. We always talk about how interesting the game is...you know coaching moves at inconvenient moments or calls made and not made, and how frustrating it can be. That's all. Everybody know sports ain't 100, dog.

I hope you're not one of those conspiracy theory nut jobs.

Falcons choked by playing it safe, made a couple of really stupid play calls on offense, opened the door for the Pats, and they took advantage.

Simple as that.

I feel bad for you if you think it's some crazy conspiracy.

Advertisement

I hope you're not one of those conspiracy theory nut jobs.

Falcons choked by playing it safe, made a couple of really stupid play calls on offense, opened the door for the Pats, and they took advantage.

Simple as that.

I feel bad for you if you think it's some crazy conspiracy.

I agree atl choked and the pats took advantage of it

Beyond stupid Ryan and them choked. Patriots fans will spin in but atlanta choked period. Patriots should have lost. Now we get to here how great this guy is. I do not believe he is the greatest.

ok, but then who is the greatest? and make sure you take into consideration every play call decision & performance from their opponent's that may have lead to their victories.

Don't ever bet on football or trade money in the stock market with that type of thinking because you will lose big time. Black swans happen and then people act all surprised.

Just because something has never happened doesn't mean it cant happen.

Advertisement
Back