SB LI

Hate to say it New England just made their own history. Brady is the greatest QB ever. Live with it.

Advertisement
That dropped interception that Edelman caught was really the final straw.

Surprised ATL made it that far with such a trash Oline. The pats send it in 4 bull rushers and abused them.

Advertisement
Hate to say it New England just made their own history. Brady is the greatest QB ever. Live with it.

2 of his Super Bowl runs he and or his team was caught violating league rules. If the league had any integrity and actually punished teams by stripping them instead of taking 1 draft pick or issuing weak suspensions after the fact he actually only has 3 legit titles.

i cant say **** no more dudes a fqin monster they been savage for 17 years.........1777777771777777 years......holy ****. n the less talented team won imo without the best te in football.

2 of his Super Bowl runs he and or his team was caught violating league rules. If the league had any integrity and actually punished teams by stripping them instead of taking 1 draft pick or issuing weak suspensions after the fact he actually only has 3 legit titles.

Stop just stop. Brady is the greatest ever. They are a great team and arguably have the best coach ever too. Congratulations N.E.
I'm not a pats fan, but greatness is easy to spot.

I'm almost positive the psi in the balls weren't regulation in the second half

Advertisement
LOL at the clowns on this board that don't understand football

This was a first in many ways going on 51 years. I'll eat my crow but **** I hate the patriots, it ruins football. Every ******* year it's Bama and New England, Bama finally lost but these punks come back from 25 down. Smfh.....also, is that normal OT rules that you don't get a chance to score as well, if it's a TD? That's horse****

No offense, bro, but here's exhibit number 1 that a ton of people that post here don't understand football

Advertisement
If Matt Ryan could have sustained a drive in the second half the Falcons would have won.

Advertisement

This was a first in many ways going on 51 years. I'll eat my crow but **** I hate the patriots, it ruins football. Every ******* year it's Bama and New England, Bama finally lost but these punks come back from 25 down. Smfh.....also, is that normal OT rules that you don't get a chance to score as well, if it's a TD? That's horse****

No offense, bro, but here's exhibit number 1 that a ton of people that post here don't understand football

I'm a college fan dumbass. I watch NFL here and there but don't really give a ****.

If Matt Ryan could have sustained a drive in the second half the Falcons would have fun.

That game was lost when they called a pass on 3rd down when all they had to do was get zero yards for a FG to get to 31 points.Took the sack and got pushed out of FG range.

You can say it was Ryan's fault, but he got ate up on that sack, couldn't even throw it away. It was the playcalling on that drive that lost the game. Run 3 plays for no gain, kick the FG, win the game.

Stop just stop. Brady is the greatest ever. They are a great team and arguably have the best coach ever too. Congratulations N.E.
I'm not a pats fan, but greatness is easy to spot.

Brady is an awesome player, hard worker, great leader, etc. but that doesn't change the fact that he/his team was caught cheating and punished by the league. As a matter of fact over the same time span no other team in any other league or in the NFL has been punished by their respective league for cheating/ violating league rules in the post season play.

Choosing to ignore that and slurp Brady is your personal preference.

I'm a college fan dumbass. I watch NFL here and there but don't really give a ****.

Oh ok, suuuuure

Advertisement
Back