SB LI

Pats got the Falcons right where they want them. LOL.

Yeah, fūck the Pats, but there's a lot of time left and you never count out a Bill Belichick/Tom Brady team

Advertisement

Yeah, fūck the Pats, but there's a lot of time left and you never count out a Bill Belichick/Tom Brady team

Not going to happen. The one way to beat crybrady is pressure/sacks and picks. He will pout and fall apart, not to mention no team has come back from more than 10 points in the Super Bowl, let alone 21 in the first half!

Not going to happen. The one way to beat crybrady is pressure/sacks and picks. He will pout and fall apart, not to mention no team has come back from more than 10 points in the Super Bowl, let alone 21 in the first half!

Hope you're right. Don't count out effective Belichick/Brady halftime adjustments though

I still think Atlanta needs to score at least 31 to win.

We'll see.

Brady looking alot like Kaaya in the first half. Thats why when people say that Kaaya isn't a NFL QB I chuckle and just think about his similarities to QB's already starting in the league.

Advertisement
Brady looking alot like Kaaya in the first half. Thats why when people say that Kaaya isn't a NFL QB I chuckle and just think about his similarities to QB's already starting in the league.

Yep, it's all about protection. Kaaya will do really well in the league with a great line and great coaching.

Puppy bowl xiii update

Team fluff 28
Team ruff 7

Getting ugly , ruff needs to make adjustments

Told everyone that dwinstitles and the pats defense ays nobody and r scheme oriented. Atlanta's is winning with talent and speed

Advertisement
Lesson, don't go conservative when you have a big lead and smart qbs don't take sacks with the game on the line.

Advertisement
Ryan man. SMH. Field goal range and takes the sack. Easily could have thrown it away. Backbreaker.

Advertisement
Matt Ryan is the definition of p u s s y; I know his wife doesn't even want to give this loser some *** tonight. I would make it him stay in the guest bedroom. Lmao

Matt Ryan is the definition of p u s s y; I know his wife doesn't even want to give this loser some *** tonight. I would make it him stay in the guest bedroom. Lmao

I got to give credit to the Falcons as a team for this choke job. I mean Matt didn't give up 31 points in second half and ot

LOL at the clowns on this board that don't understand football

This was a first in many ways going on 51 years. I'll eat my crow but **** I hate the patriots, it ruins football. Every ******* year it's Bama and New England, Bama finally lost but these punks come back from 25 down. Smfh.....also, is that normal OT rules that you don't get a chance to score as well, if it's a TD? That's horse****

Advertisement
Back