SB LI

Advertisement
As much as last night hurt as a Dolphins fan, that was the greatest performance in a SB by a QB all time

Hate Brady, and the Falcons sure as **** served it to him on a platter, but you gotta have a steel pair to not give up down 28-3 in the third

Guy's the GOAT and he's got the wife to prove it

Advertisement
The Falcons D couldn't get stops because the offense decided the snap the ball with 18 seconds left on the play clock and didn't make attempts to score. Sure the FG would have also sealed it, but if the Falcons would have moved the ball after the 3rd quarter touchdown we would have also won. This was a Al Golden corching job. I am curious to see how many times Julio was targeted tonight.

Julio targeted 4 times

Hate Brady with a passion but he is the GOAT. Name a QB that wins that game.

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino, Joe Montana

I hate NE but sorry, 5 rings says it all. The smuck is greatest ever. Although the Perfect Dolphins remain alone in their zip code. Merc rules!

He is good but the question was which QB could win that game. You don't think Marino or Montana could have done what he did last night? Isn't Marino known for 4th quarter comebacks? I would certainly add Payton in the elite category as well but not sure of his comeback record.

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino, Joe Montana

I hate NE but sorry, 5 rings says it all. The smuck is greatest ever. Although the Perfect Dolphins remain alone in their zip code. Merc rules!

He is good but the question was which QB could win that game. You don't think Marino or Montana could have done what he did last night? Isn't Marino known for 4th quarter comebacks? I would certainly add Payton in the elite category as well but not sure of his comeback record.
Coulda woulda shoulda.

funny-tom-brady-memes-2017.png

Advertisement
My falcons blew it, **** poor execution late. The 3rd and 1 pass fumble shoulda ran the ball there, after Julio made that insane catch late in the game to get us in FG range shoulda ran the ball every down after that. Then the challenge of the crazy Edelman catch was unnecessary to me. It was pretty obvious that the ball didn't hit the ground once u saw the replay but Quinn said f*ck it and threw it anyways. Wasted a much needed TO that woulda be clutch on that last under one minute drive. Shanahans been consistent w/ being aggressive all season & it completely back fired on an inexperienced team dealing with that moment.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino, Joe Montana

he's one of the best of all time, but his playoff record is absolute **** and was a serial choke artist in big games: never beat florida. one-and-done 9 times in the playoffs despite making it pretty much every year of his career playing in a division that is somehow worse than the afc east.

peyton was dragged kicking and screaming to his super bowls by his defenses. he needs to name his next kids after bob sanders and von miller.

My falcons blew it, **** poor execution late. The 3rd and 1 pass fumble shoulda ran the ball there, after Julio made that insane catch late in the game to get us in FG range shoulda ran the ball every down after that. Then the challenge of the crazy Edelman catch was unnecessary to me. It was pretty obvious that the ball didn't hit the ground once u saw the replay but Quinn said f*ck it and threw it anyways. Wasted a much needed TO that woulda be clutch on that last under one minute drive. Shanahans been consistent w/ being aggressive all season & it completely back fired on an inexperienced team dealing with that moment.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

This is so spot on......

Close thread

Advertisement

Aaron Rodgers

Dan Marino, Joe Montana

Brady is the best because he has 5 rings. His 4th quarter comebacks don't matter it is the rings. You can't really put Marino in the discussion at all. All he did was throw a lot of TD passes because that was what matter to him; never won a single thing because he would rather throw a TD pass. He was a glory hog of massive proportions. A young Shula would have traded him for another Zonk. He took David Woodly to one Super Bowl and loss -- smae record as the mighty Dan. The Don got soft in his old age.

For me the most impressive thing about Brady is that he seems to be better than he was a decade ago. That can't really be said by many athletes outside of maybe Pitchers who learn how to pitch games better mentally / strategically. That in itself separates him from the rest in my book.

As for the game itself last night it was one of the best endings ever. And probably the most exciting ending I have ever seen surpassing my Giants beating the Bills in 1991.
( The overall game was a bit sloppy at times though.)

Advertisement

Aaron Rodgers

He just lost to them lol

He must have missed that. He got his *** kicked to the curb. Montana had the best receiver ever to throw too. Brady has no top receivers and his best guy was out. We have some of the dumbest football fans in the country right here posting. lol Brady is easily the best that ever was, not even close at this point.

Aaron Rodgers

He just lost to them lol

He must have missed that. He got his *** kicked to the curb. Montana had the best receiver ever to throw too. Brady has no top receivers and his best guy was out. We have some of the dumbest football fans in the country right here posting. lol Brady is easily the best that ever was, not even close at this point.

hes not done either

Advertisement
Back