SB LI

If Matt Ryan could have sustained a drive in the second half the Falcons would have fun.

That game was lost when they called a pass on 3rd down when all they had to do was get zero yards for a FG to get to 31 points.Took the sack and got pushed out of FG range.

You can say it was Ryan's fault, but he got ate up on that sack, couldn't even throw it away. It was the playcalling on that drive that lost the game. Run 3 plays for no gain, kick the FG, win the game.

Exactly.

Advertisement
If Matt Ryan could have sustained a drive in the second half the Falcons would have fun.

That game was lost when they called a pass on 3rd down when all they had to do was get zero yards for a FG to get to 31 points.Took the sack and got pushed out of FG range.

You can say it was Ryan's fault, but he got ate up on that sack, couldn't even throw it away. It was the playcalling on that drive that lost the game. Run 3 plays for no gain, kick the FG, win the game.

Exactly.

Plain as day. But you'll soon see the football retards try to refute this. That's where the game was lost. Whoever called that series, my guess is Shanahan, should be to blame. Just simple strategy.

Hate to say it New England just made their own history. Brady is the greatest QB ever. Live with it.

No way. He has weapons that better qbs didn't **** crybrady

Stupidest post ever. Name one hall of farmer who has played with Brady on offense other than Randy Moss for 2 seasons. You are an idiot to make that stupid a statement. I am not a Patriot fan but am SMART enough to know the truth

Advertisement
Hate to say it New England just made their own history. Brady is the greatest QB ever. Live with it.

No way. He has weapons that better qbs didn't **** crybrady

Stupidest post ever. Name one hall of farmer who has played with Brady on offense other than Randy Moss for 2 seasons. You are an idiot to make that stupid a statement. I am not a Patriot fan but am SMART enough to know the truth

He's also had the greatest coach ever and the same system for 17 years. I meant Matt Cassell had them 11-5.

Brady is great but I honestly think slot of guys would be good in that culture.

2 of his Super Bowl runs he and or his team was caught violating league rules. If the league had any integrity and actually punished teams by stripping them instead of taking 1 draft pick or issuing weak suspensions after the fact he actually only has 3 legit titles.

Stop just stop. Brady is the greatest ever. They are a great team and arguably have the best coach ever too. Congratulations N.E.
I'm not a pats fan, but greatness is easy to spot.

Brady is an awesome player, hard worker, great leader, etc. but that doesn't change the fact that he/his team was caught cheating and punished by the league. As a matter of fact over the same time span no other team in any other league or in the NFL has been punished by their respective league for cheating/ violating league rules in the post season play.

Choosing to ignore that and slurp Brady is your personal preference.

They got caught but to think others haven't done same is ignorant. If Browns were doing it who would care. It's like with the Canes if we gat someone arrested it makes national news if it is an also ran no one cares

brady did that **** on purpose.

just wanted to have some fun & see how much he could come back from.

the anticipation he has on every throw is elite. ball's released before his wr's even think about making their break. dudes are falling down mid route and still have the ball delivered right into their stomach. unreal stuff.

The Falcons D couldn't get stops because the offense decided the snap the ball with 18 seconds left on the play clock and didn't make attempts to score. Sure the FG would have also sealed it, but if the Falcons would have moved the ball after the 3rd quarter touchdown we would have also won. This was a Al Golden corching job. I am curious to see how many times Julio was targeted tonight.

Advertisement
Coming from someone who tends to root against the Alabamas of the world... You guys need to stop hating. Atlanta choked in a couple ways, but Brady is THE best quarterback of all-time. Period. You just witnessed history in multiple ways, no way around it. Just stop.

[MENTION=7203]OriginalCanesCanesCanes[/MENTION]

Take your sensible logic and GTFO

The Falcons D couldn't get stops because the offense decided the snap the ball with 18 seconds left on the play clock and didn't make attempts to score. Sure the FG would have also sealed it, but if the Falcons would have moved the ball after the 3rd quarter touchdown we would have also won. This was a Al Golden corching job. I am curious to see how many times Julio was targeted tonight.

He was bracketed majority of the night, hence Gabriel and the other guys running wide open. On the Gabriel long reception Julio had 3 guys on him.

It's just this simple , Atl gave up 31 points in the second half and ot. One stop they win. Not passing on third down they probably kick fg and win.

It was a complete team choke.

Advertisement
Coming from someone who tends to root against the Alabamas of the world... You guys need to stop hating. Atlanta choked in a couple ways, but Brady is THE best quarterback of all-time. Period. You just witnessed history in multiple ways, no way around it. Just stop.

Wins matter man

I was a Peyton was the best but dog 17 years 7 superbowls numerous aft title games.....it is what it is no one can say **** man n I could care less about them. Five rings man five rings......if we did that we would say we r the best. Hey we did it in the 80s and call it the goat dynasty. I hate Alabama's run but its the best run period even if I hate those fuqs

Advertisement
Devonta Freeman was responsible for that sack fumble on Ryan..... way to go FSU

The Falcons should be ashamed of themselves. 25 point lead with 17m left in the game. Sustain a drive. They had been ridiculously successful running the football and they are out there snapping the ball w/ 20s left on the playclock and still passing.

Flawless execution for about 35m of football and completely ran off the track with 17 to go. The only thing that the Falcons hoped for was time running out. That is a sure fire way to lose a football game every time. Shameful. There is a reason they aren't champions and its because they didn't have the chest to be a championship winning team.

If you come at the king, you best not miss...

Brady is the GOAT. Why even fight it? Appreciate greatness when you have it right before your very eyes. Its pretty awesome, even if you hate the MF'r.

2 of his Super Bowl runs he and or his team was caught violating league rules. If the league had any integrity and actually punished teams by stripping them instead of taking 1 draft pick or issuing weak suspensions after the fact he actually only has 3 legit titles.

everyone is cheating in that league, don't sit there and act like the patriots are the only ones

Advertisement
Back