Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow news to me last year when he committed everyone loved it so what he didn’t improve like the staff wanted?

This is the answer here. This kid looked like a future 5 star after his Sophomore year but it looks like he was just bigger than the other kids. Now that everyone else has caught, you now see his lack of work ethic and technique. This kid won't make or break Miami. Taylor is the guy the staff wants and with limited spots, this is right call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not if he wants to play End.

He isnt playing over Sr Phillips and Jr Harvey, with Chantz and others waiting in the helms.

Hopefully he doesnt fall for the Gator lie
Oh true... I glanced over the fact he said he personally wants to play End.

Advertisement
Welp, hopefully they keep being dummies

I mean idk how they could tell him that.... OriginalCane posted this in the Gator Tears thread, then scroll down for next years depth chart on who they expect in 2021.

For DT next year, it looks like they will have Jaelin Humpries, Gervon Dexter, Lamar Goods, and Jalen Lee... Outside of Dexter idk how they can say he is being one let alone two of those prospects.

Advertisement
1596479776300.png

Advertisement
Collins said in the interview he gives it a "60/40 chance" he will sign with Miami during the early Decemeber period. He said he's gonna take visits for sure & is isn't ruling out LSU or UF. He & Stroud are strengthening the relationship.

Basically, Collins will probably stick, but if he doesn't we already have a contingency plan in place with Darrell Jackson. The ball is in Collins court, the staff has done everything they need to make him feel welcome & he has a spot in this class it's just up to him if he wants to keep it.

But this ain't a situation to worry about, if he's still shaky & won't shutdown his recruitment we'll quickly move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back