Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow news to me last year when he committed everyone loved it so what he didn’t improve like the staff wanted?

Advertisement
For those saying keep him on to recruit Taylor you wouldn’t say that if you knew the story. First off don’t believe the hype , neither gives two ***** about what the other is doing. Second, the staff doesn’t see the work ethic and type of player worth dealing with all the bs that comes with his recruitment. If UF had a spot now he’s been jumped , the staff knows this and gives zero f’s.
Early on I was basically certain that Marshall and Collins, in particular, were UiF locks. I'd have also put Taylor with them if I had to guess. Smith has never been as highly regarded (although I like him), and Collier I still expect at F$U (but he is overrated).

Now, all five could go different places. There is no clarity as to their decisions right now. I'm not even sure which schools are pushing the hardest outside of us and UiF.

Btw please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Collins just get to Palmetto?? Y'all acting like him and Taylor were already best friends. Taylor not giving 2sh!ts were Collins is gonna end up. Like who even said they wanted to play together???

We wanted Cook first and had him all but wrapped up. James Coley came over from FSU, who had Yearby’s commitment at the time. Coley was his main recruiter and was close to his handler. Yearby flipped to us. Cook didn’t want to play in the same backfield as Yearby again. He went to FSU. When Yearby came over, Cook wasn’t a five star yet and people argued who was going to be better in college. Now we know lol Jimbo lucked *** backwards into a national championship, partly because we hired the overrated bagman

Did we? Cook seems to hold some type of personal grudge against Miami that I've never seen explained.

Advertisement
Wow news to me last year when he committed everyone loved it so what he didn’t improve like the staff wanted?

He improved quite a bit on the field, it's the constant UF talk coming from him and UM's staff being be nervous about him flipping to UF last minute if UF finds room him and more importantly his mom signs off on the flip. UF is simply stringing him along to be a pain in Miami's *** an also keep the buzz going with Collin's other Palemetto teammates.

Go Canes

YES, I was one him being from SW high but it seems when P-5 schools came a calling it was hard to say NO I'm a commit to THE U this isn't rocket science right .
Well his spinning plates saying things to big time colleges on the QT and in any business if you want it out keep it a secrete , now colleges are weary and questioning if his talent up side is worth the wait to sprout. all coming home to roost.

He improved quite a bit on the field, it's the constant UF talk coming from him and UM's staff being be nervous about him flipping to UF last minute if UF finds room him and more importantly his mom signs off on the flip. UF is simply stringing him along to be a pain in Miami's *** an also keep the buzz going with Collin's other Palemetto teammates.

Go Canes
Thanks for the info

Advertisement

Go Canes

Lol where do you come up with this stuff?

You actually think Mullen and his staff are good enough recruiters to piece together that type of recruiting strategy?

Also if Miami stopped recruiting him and doesn’t consider him a part of the class, how is that being a pain in Miami’s ***?

We wanted Cook first and had him all but wrapped up. James Coley came over from FSU, who had Yearby’s commitment at the time. Coley was his main recruiter and was close to his handler. Yearby flipped to us. Cook didn’t want to play in the same backfield as Yearby again. He went to FSU. When Yearby came over, Cook wasn’t a five star yet and people argued who was going to be better in college. Now we know lol Jimbo lucked *** backwards into a national championship, partly because we hired the overrated bagman
Maybe getting rid of James Coley helped them somehow, but Dalvin Cook had nothing to do with F$U winning a national championship.

Lol where do you come up with this stuff?

You actually think Mullen and his staff are good enough recruiters to piece together that type of recruiting strategy?

Also if Miami stopped recruiting him and doesn’t consider him a part of the class, how is that being a pain in Miami’s ***?

Well it worked to the point miami go nervous and have pulled back from a recruit that has been committed for year now and the recruit has been spouting UF love as well.

Go Canes

Well it worked to the point miami go nervous and have pulled back from a recruit that has been committed for year now and the recruit has been spouting UF love as well.

Go Canes

Him flirting with UF isn’t why the staff moved on. They just aren’t as sold on him and there’s questions about work ethic. Multiple issues and questions that make his recruitment not worth it. Flirting with UF is just the cherry on top of the sundae.

Advertisement
Him flirting with UF isn’t why the staff moved on. They just aren’t as sold on him and there’s questions about work ethic. Multiple issues and questions that make his recruitment not worth it. Flirting with UF is just the cherry on top of the sundae.
No work ethic and D-linemen = Bust. No thank you.

taylor is obviously better but he’s also a long shot. It would be very on par for the defensive staff to put all their eggs in Taylor’s basket, let Collins go and then watch taylor commit to UF and end up with neither.

247 CBs have both 100% to UF.
I swear we’re allergic to DTs & DBs. Smh.

Go Canes

Yeah I think it might be more likely that Miami pulled away when Collins was basically begging for an UF offer while committed. He said the only reason he was committed to Miami was because of his mom. I believe he also called Stroud a weird dude.

Collins overvalued his hand. He is not a take for the SEC powers. He is also not a take for FSU, Tennessee, Texas A&M.

Watch him sign with a South Carolina or Ole Miss type program.

Advertisement
Classic "what have I done" story here playing out by a child reality is coming like a freight rain " paper or plastic" .

Four-star defensive lineman Leonard Taylor arrived at a recent workout sporting a Florida Gators t-shirt paired With Miami Hurricanes shorts. It’s not a combination spotted often in the wild, but the ensemble is a visual representation of Taylor's upcoming college decision. Following his workout, the Miami-area star discussed both college options and the timetable for a decision.

ON HIS LAST VIRTUAL VISIT

The last one was with Florida. They were just showing me stuff, getting me reading for if I came. They were showing me the educational stuff this time. They were just showing me how much of a good spot it is for me. They were showing me how loved and taken care of I’ll be on campus. It was a good talk.

ON HOW HE FITS IN AT FLORIDA

"They say I can play the whole line. They think I have that ability."

ON WHERE HE’D PREFER TO PLAY

"I’d play defensive end if I got to pick."

ON OTHER SCHOOLS IN THE RUNNING

"It’s just them and Miami at the top."

ON WHERE THINGS STAND WITH MIAMI

"Basically, they tell me that if I stay home things are good for everyone. Why leave? Me staying is good for the Canes and good for me. I could help turn things back around."

ON WHICH SCHOOL HAS THE LEAD AS THINGS STAND

"I don’t know. I’m actually really feeling both of them right now. Seriously."

ON A DECISION TIMETABLE

"I’m going to try to wait a little bit longer before I decide. I want to take visits, but you know. For now, I’m just planning to wait a little bit longer."

ON THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN HIS DECISION

"Basically it’s about the depth chart and if I can play as a freshman. That’s something I want to look close at."

Four-star defensive lineman Leonard Taylor arrived at a recent workout sporting a Florida Gators t-shirt paired With Miami Hurricanes shorts. It’s not a combination spotted often in the wild, but the ensemble is a visual representation of Taylor's upcoming college decision. Following his workout, the Miami-area star discussed both college options and the timetable for a decision.

Just win. We gotta land this kid.

The last one was with Florida. They were just showing me stuff, getting me reading for if I came. They were showing me the educational stuff this time. They were just showing me how much of a good spot it is for me. They were showing me how loved and taken care of I’ll be on campus. It was a good talk.

"Basically, they tell me that if I stay home things are good for everyone. Why leave? Me staying is good for the Canes and good for me. I could help turn things back around."

ON A DECISION TIMETABLE

"I’m going to try to wait a little bit longer before I decide. I want to take visits, but you know. For now, I’m just planning to wait a little bit longer."

"Basically it’s about the depth chart and if I can play as a freshman. That’s something I want to look close at."

ON A DECISION TIMETABLE

Florida is lying through their teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back