Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who are the trusted Dade schools beside MNW?

- Central? South Ridge?
MNW, Central, CC, BTW, Norland, Gables, Killian used to but all their best kids end up transferring to other South schools. Miami Senior too, but the best kids from there recently usually end up transferring as well.

Edison will be added to that list for the 22 class too.

You could put Ridge on there as long as it's not for a CB, same with Columbus as long as it's not for a high rated CB we good lol.

MNW, Central, CC, BTW, Norland, Gables, Killian used to but all their best kids end up transferring to other South schools. Miami Senior too, but the best kids from there recently usually end up transferring as well.

You could put Ridge on there as long as it's not for a CB, same with Columbus as long as it's not for a high rated CB we good lol.
Any potential 5 star corners in dade for 22?

ok so what you think im too negative or don't see **** all rosy and awesome bc we had an insane offseason? im more worried bout what we've failed to do every season on the field since the early 00s -- live up to the hype. you can feel free to hit ignore if you so choose, but the schedule isn't crazy, very little crowds to make a road environment what it would have been, and you get your big games out of the way early when all teams are still adjusting
Failed season or not I have been told (no bs y'all know me) that the big dogs will drop bags at some of our recruits late. CU Bama OSU LSU UF etc will start recruiting when it means something. We have to hold tight and bag up or we got no shot....either get dirty or get dealt with.

I don't get how TF anyone can be anti Cane in sfla knowing these schools r scum. UM is the meaning of culture and diversity
Fuqin bs we got diverse sell outs in sfla. Makes zero sense. Them coaches and handlers are sellouts and scrubs.

Rudy Armenteros is back a Ridge. We shouldn't have an issue. But yeah, that didn't help us with Rique (who was a transfer) or Shawn Davis.

Advertisement
Any potential 5 star corners in dade for 22?
None, the 2 highest rated are Earl Little Jr & Trevell Mullen & neither are bordering 5-stars, both are steady 4-stars.

The only 5-star Corner in Florida for the 22 class is Jaheim Singletary up in Jacksonville.

This week has made that abundantly clear. There are HCs and ACs who want to be players in that grease game.

remember the palmetto kids were UF leans (LT was a Miami lean till he saw us **** the bed last year). just keep the 3 (likely 2) and were good. our CB board is bit destroyed. should've taken Wilson instead of waiting on Marshall

Advertisement
Failed season or not I have been told (no bs y'all know me) that the big dogs will drop bags at some of our recruits late. CU Bama OSU LSU UF etc will start recruiting when it means something. We have to hold tight and bag up or we got no shot....either get dirty or get dealt with.

I don't get how TF anyone can be anti Cane in sfla knowing these schools r scum. UM is the meaning of culture and diversity
Fuqin bs we got diverse sell outs in sfla. Makes zero sense. Them coaches and handlers are sellouts and scrubs.

agreed. also, when you don't do **** on the field its harder to sell. with GR15, hopefully hes the beginning of a long run of putting kids in the pros (in early rounds)

Footballville/Canesville said Collier told him that he wasn't going to Miami because we had just got a safety (Williams)(Also having Kitchens) and he's trying to play early. So yeah, we were never taking Collier as a cb. Also said he heard as well that Marshall did indeed tell our Coaches he was coming and then within those few days "changed his mind". So yeah, not to beat a dead horse, just wanted to share since a few ppl keep mentioning we don't have "real" insiders on this board.

****!!! LOL - so 5* CB’s are as good as gone at those and most places? I don’t want to make this a thread about you know who, but how do we keep some of them home? Seems like Manny has the program going in right direction in terms of recruiting but how does he overcome the CB recruiting situation?

Advertisement
But yeah, with Savion.... I'm hoping he stays but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he decommits. I'm more shocked that he's still committed.

Footballville/Canesville said Collier told him that he wasn't going to Miami because we had just got a safety (Williams)(Also having Kitchens) and he's trying to play early. So yeah, we were never taking Collier as a cb. Also said he heard as well that Marshall did indeed tell our Coaches he was coming and then within those few days "changed his mind". So yeah, not to beat a dead horse, just wanted to share since a few ppl keep mentioning we don't have "real" insiders on this board.

when he didn't go public, it seemed bad. with b smith, he did end up going public a few days later.

oh the staff can recruit. his close last year was amazing for a team that nearly lost to 3 non p5 teams. again, I actually like Manny, but yes this is second chance for me. I don't think you can afford to figure out if hes the guy if we flop again (similar to FSU pulling the plug on willie). I don't think well flop again bc king and Lash should keep us in every game no matter what. again, I've told myself for ever but im impatient now and I know recruiting will fall apart just as quick as you built it if you disappoint in the fall
Yeah no matter what happens this year, if he fails that’s it he has to be gone. He’s got the qb, the coordinator, the kicker and the defense. I’m not a diaz hater, if he succeeds so do we, I want him to do well. He did talk a lot of **** last off season and we got **** pumped that’s why I’ve been super critical on him, only doing that **** attributes to a bad culture. I give him props for being the first coach to identify something in the off-season and fix it.

if he’s really serious in my eyes he moves on from patke and rumph.

Advertisement
We must stack up talent but getting tied up in da stars going to drive some of y'all crazy. We only signed 2 5 star corners ever....we got da 5 stars where it matters IMO just have to prove it on da field and we will be alright fellas.

Taylor ain't going nowhere, Smith I don't think so either, but if he did oh well.

Ultimately at the end of the day we have to learn the lesson of not trusting kids that come from these schools that are infested with anti-Cane coaches, because there's always some bullshìt going on behind the scenes trying to sabotage us. No other region has more turncoat traitors in their own backyard trying to stab their local college program in the back more than Miami does.

We need to just recruit kids from more Cane friendly schools in the city & stop being dragged through all this snake in the grass drama with these down south (Miami) schools that are always fckin us over on high profile DB's. Same thing with Broward, we have no choice but to recruit a few prospects per class from STA, but I'd rather we just focus on Nade (like we been doing) & try to get the kids that don't get poached by STA & AH at the schools like Dillard, Coco Creek, Boyd Anderson, Stranahan, Flanagan, McArthur, Miramar, Hallandale, Plantation, Monarch, Blanche Ely, Western, Everglades etc..

I would get more aggressive in PB too, hit up Glades Central, Pahokee, PBL, PBC, PBG, Wellington, Atlantic, Delray Beach, Cardinal Newman, Seminole Ridge, Boynton Beach, Suncoast etc..

Been saying this since the staff got cucked by Jobe. Even the entire board knew he was trolling us yet we still catered to him.

****!!! LOL - so 5* CB’s are as good as gone at those and most places? I don’t want to make this a thread about you know who, but how do we keep some of them home? Seems like Manny has the program going in right direction in terms of recruiting but how does he overcome the CB recruiting situation?
No, he was asking me which schools can be trusted as in which ones are Cane allies in Dade, so I listed those.

As far as the CB recruiting situation, I mean short of getting a new CB coach all we can do is win & hope our guys gets drafted high, but otherwise not much can be done.

Maybe we shift responsibilities & just have Banda & DVD recruit CB's only, but we're pretty much goin on year 4, season 5 & still can't get the elite CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back