Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m sure LT didn’t get a dollar but Marshall got a brinks truck. Lol

It's been talked about at length but just to reiterate: Miami can offer legit NIL money, but it's tough to say how much it could be for each player so it's speculative. UF can also offer NIL money, but the S Florida market can offer a whole lot more opportunities so further down in the 305 there is the likelihood of eventually making more money. However, SEC also offers dirty money. When the option is no money vs cash, lots of top recruits will take the cash, hence why we haven't landed five stars in forever. When the option is clean NIL money vs dirty money, it's a much tougher decision. I can understand recruits not liking the idea of being slaves to the bagman (they are straight up buying the player) or looking over their shoulder (obv. not a problem at Bama/LSU) so they'll buy into the dream of NIL money in the future. Now we are getting 5 stars because we actually have something to offer financially. Marshall clearly wanted the cash in hand. Now whether he takes it and runs like other UF recruits have in the past is an interesting question.

Advertisement
He might, but he's going out with a f'n shroom cloud.
73782D41-ECAE-409A-9D0F-00E38D8090B3.gif

Amen.

And what do you know, no leaks from Ivana or his slimy high school coach.
And Ivana dropped today that they are trying to get Collins to flip, that some people think he’s not all that solid despite him saying so recently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I posted in this very thread just last week that Collins said himself that it was 60/40 that he would sign with Miami & that he was not ruling UF & LSU out, and that he would absolutely take visits to them when he gets the chance (although visits probably won't be allowed this year).

My personal take, I'd call him & ask him to shut it down, if he refused, drop him & move on.

I'd try to flip Darrell Jackson & keep on working on Tyreak Sapp, wouldn't waste time trying to keep Collins in this class if he's gonna be flaky & wanna flirt with the Gaytes all year, we don't have time for the games.

Taylor is still 100% solid locked in & Haye is 100% locked in as well, as long as we got them 2 we can have flexibility with who we want for the 3rd DT spot, Collins is not a must get. The plan of keeping all the Palmetto house cats together just ain't gonna happen & rather than having people plotting to make a fool of us behind our back, just drop who can't be taken for their word on their verbal.

I posted in this very thread just last week that Collins said himself that it was 60/40 that he would sign with Miami & that he was not ruling UF & LSU out, and that he would absolutely take visits to them when he gets the chance (although visits probably won't be allowed this year).

My personal take, I'd call him & ask him to shut it down, if he refused, drop him & move on.

I'd try to flip Darrell Jackson & keep on working on Tyreak Sapp, wouldn't waste time trying to keep Collins in this class if he's gonna be flaky & wanna flirt with the Gaytes all year, we don't have time for the games.

Taylor is still 100% solid locked in & Haye is 100% locked in as well, as long as we got them 2 we can have flexibility with who we want for the 3rd DT spot, Collins is not a must get. The plan of keeping all the Palmetto house cats together just ain't gonna happen & rather than having people plotting to make a fool of us behind our back, just drop who can't be taken for their word on their verbal.

think anything can change with Taylor and smith (more so smith since LT is locked in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back