Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember the days when we celebrated Moten signing? That seemed like it was the end of a dry spell at DT.
Dark days. Similar to the WR room with Brian Monroe. Neither position should ever be an issue at Miami of all places. Thankful we aren’t telling ourselves Tyrek Martin is a hidden gem anymore lol (Can he play DT/Can he dunk?)

Advertisement
Collins is a NT who can eat up space. We need that with a 3 Tech in Taylor and a more penetrating type nose in Haye. It’s a great group where everybody has a role.

Collins doesn’t look better than Taylor at all fam.... lol Taylor will be starting next season imo
You don't necessarily want your Dt's to look the best. You want them to perform, i think taylor needs girth because right now he is to light in the *** to start day 1 and make a difference nesta didnt start day one neither did john ford...**** vince didnt start till rshirt frosh or soph year.if im not mistaken!

I gotta feeling bout collins! If he sticks i could see him and taylor in the rotation next year! Cuz we only return nesta, miller, harris- hunt, holley and roberts when they convert him to dt!

Advertisement
I gotta feeling bout collins! If he sticks i could see him and taylor in the rotation next year! Cuz we only return nesta, miller, harris- hunt, holley and roberts when they convert him to dt!
You're forgetting Blissett as well. Why do you think Roberts will be at DT? He's going to surprise a lot people this year. 👀👀

You're forgetting Blissett as well. Why do you think Roberts will be at DT? He's going to surprise a lot people this year. 👀👀
Only reason i omitted him is because reports i read of him was he couldnt hold weight and was being switched to de! And roberts mom posts on our board and said he is already like 270!

Advertisement
Only reason i omitted him is because reports i read of him was he couldnt hold weight and was being switched to de! And roberts mom posts on our board and said he is already like 270!
Where you get the notion he can't hold weight. Somebody betta be able to hold up against the run. Elijah is at 260 and lookin lean. Facts

You don't necessarily want your Dt's to look the best. You want them to perform, i think taylor needs girth because right now he is to light in the *** to start day 1 and make a difference nesta didnt start day one neither did john ford...**** vince didnt start till rshirt frosh or soph year.if im not mistaken!
Who Taylor is going to start over next year?

Advertisement
Who Taylor is going to start over next year?
Y’all realize he’s the highest rated recruit we’ve had in 6 years... he’ll definitely be starting. WHO ISNT HE STARTING OVER IS THE REAL QUESTION LOL

I see your point! But, i do like the 3 man rotation of nasty nesta, miller (light) heavy, @ 56 reasons! Nice depth to collins, haye, harrison hunt , holley and roberts!

Advertisement
I truly hope he comes in and put the work in no doubt. One thing I do know is not to get caught up in stars. Nesta. Blissett. Let's say Elijah slides to 3tech next year again who would he start over.

The Dline is a 8 man rotation. Depending the year Phillips has. he'll probably be gone next year. That leaves Harvey. Williams, Williams and, Williams. Miller. Hunt. Holley. Blissett. Nesta should be back oh yeah Roberts that would be very tough to crack. I think I'm missing somebody or a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back