Savion Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@caneinorlando whats funny is fans blaming rumph for marhsall. The kid was apparently given money even Bama people were like "wow" too.
a week ago, it was all between um and bama. they kid wasn't trolling. UF has no recruiting department and got desperate
This eedyat should have taken the UF money and come here...

@caneinorlando whats funny is fans blaming rumph for marhsall. The kid was apparently given money even Bama people were like "wow" too.
a week ago, it was all between um and bama. they kid wasn't trolling. UF has no recruiting department and got desperate
Since I'm friends with Mike, and have been since 98...I don't even listen to these Buffoons....Only a Moron would blame Mike on Marshall commiting to UF...

Jm isn’t on rumph but the dude can’t recruit. he’s a weak link there along w patke but rumph is a good teacher

Advertisement
Since I'm friends with Mike, and have been since 98...I don't even listen to these Buffoons....Only a Moron would blame Mike on Marshall commiting to UF...
exactly. no one is calling it a bama loss. And quite frankly 4-5 stars who have played us dont really have a good track record Jordan Scarlett, Keith Bryant, Jordan Cronkite, Matthew Thomas, etc. they havent exactly lite it up. Also, thank golden for kids going to UF because he just refused to offer Chad's son

ok so at least for me I'm not even holding the TC and Surtain thing as the reason for Rumph to be gone...the thing is it just seems as that room should be more organized/full, it's ok if you miss but here in S.flo we have many options and I just feel like we are not exploring those options. The fact that we had to go with Ivey last year after mistakes on top of mistakes should never happen here.

Advertisement
He's not paid to recruit... Banda handles all that as far as DB's go.... I mean this has been discussed a million times ...
banda is in a bunch of recruitments not just including DBs (he and field go in and help wherever they need help to close). rumph either has to produce first rounders or bring in some elite DBs. if he cant do either, hes not gonna last. i think hes a good coach and develops our guys fairly well, but the one thing we havent done is gotten an elite DB (even one he coached and knew forever) to sign up to play for him. that becomes an issue.

THIS IS WHAT Liberty said btw regarding rumph:

Liberty City El said:
No, he was asking me which schools can be trusted as in which ones are Cane allies in Dade, so I listed those.

As far as the CB recruiting situation, I mean short of getting a new CB coach all we can do is win & hope our guys gets drafted high, but otherwise not much can be done.

Maybe we shift responsibilities & just have Banda & DVD recruit CB's only, but we're pretty much goin on year 4, season 5 & still can't get the elite CB's.

More Stupidity on peoples part...
and Rumph also helps coach up the safeties. people just want to hate to hate. Banda was a just a bar tender (even though he played the game) then he lands the top safety two cycles in a row and what now?

None, the 2 highest rated are Earl Little Jr & Trevell Mullen & neither are bordering 5-stars, both are steady 4-stars.

The only 5-star Corner in Florida for the 22 class is Jaheim Singletary up in Jacksonville.
Hoping J Williams is a factor with Little.

and Rumph also helps coach up the safeties. people just want to hate to hate. Banda was a just a bar tender (even though he played the game) then he lands the top safety two cycles in a row and what now?

i think people know banda can recruit. he also landed hall if im not mistaken. he was the reason we were in the game for stevenson, but he clearly can recruit.

i think rumph is a good coach, but even the dudes who close with him can admit his shortcomings. it doesnt make you a bad friend either

Advertisement
i think people know banda can recruit. he also landed hall if im not mistaken. he was the reason we were in the game for stevenson, but he clearly can recruit.

i think rumph is a good coach, but even the dudes who close with him can admit his shortcomings. it doesnt make you a bad friend either
we were never in it for Stevenson, his mom made it clear she wanted a ridic amount and UGA was top bidder.
UGA is out of control, they are even worse than Bama or Clemson.

Advertisement
we were never in it for Stevenson, his mom made it clear she wanted a ridic amount and UGA was top bidder.
UGA is out of control, they are even worse than Bama or Clemson.
all i wanna do is win is the saying right lol.

the point is that banda is an elite recruiter and hes proven that as hes been on staff. hes gotten better and clearly forms good relationships with these kids (tae and williams were longstanding relationships he formed with them for years). i think people are annoyed that we just cant land the elite DBs. JM isnt on rumph. doubt many are blaming him for that, but at some point, an elite DB has to want to play here and have rumph as his coach. for w.e. reason, it hasnt happened. it may not be rumphs fault, but if youre holding him out to be an elite teacher then the only way its gonna work is if we start putting guys in the first round

banda is in a bunch of recruitments not just including DBs (he and field go in and help wherever they need help to close). rumph either has to produce first rounders or bring in some elite DBs. if he cant do either, hes not gonna last. i think hes a good coach and develops our guys fairly well, but the one thing we havent done is gotten an elite DB (even one he coached and knew forever) to sign up to play for him. that becomes an issue.

THIS IS WHAT Liberty said btw regarding rumph:

Liberty City El said:
No, he was asking me which schools can be trusted as in which ones are Cane allies in Dade, so I listed those.

As far as the CB recruiting situation, I mean short of getting a new CB coach all we can do is win & hope our guys gets drafted high, but otherwise not much can be done.

Maybe we shift responsibilities & just have Banda & DVD recruit CB's only, but we're pretty much goin on year 4, season 5 & still can't get the elite CB's.
I know what Banda does , that's why I said he handles DB recruitment... Rumph isn't relied on for recruiting.. It's not his thing, it's not what he's here for... Manny wants him to Coach DB's and he does that very well.... As far as shifting responsibilities goes , there's nothing to shift it's already that way and has been....

Agreed. But you being his friend you know that Rumph himself knows he needs to get better at recruiting and his pitch. Right?

all i wanna do is win is the saying right lol.

the point is that banda is an elite recruiter and hes proven that as hes been on staff. hes gotten better and clearly forms good relationships with these kids (tae and williams were longstanding relationships he formed with them for years). i think people are annoyed that we just cant land the elite DBs. JM isnt on rumph. doubt many are blaming him for that, but at some point, an elite DB has to want to play here and have rumph as his coach. for w.e. reason, it hasnt happened. it may not be rumphs fault, but if youre holding him out to be an elite teacher then the only way its gonna work is if we start putting guys in the first round
in fairness to this staff and richt's, Shannons and Goldens staffs burned a ton of bridges in So Fla. one of the worst blunders imo was golden not giving Quincy Wilson an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back