Savion Collins huge

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand , Panthers and Eagles play the same teams each year just couple miles apart actually , Collins a 2021 Cane , almost a 5 star player and now wants to transfer for one year.
Savion has traveled and played with elite players around the country pretty much getting all the workouts and recognition needed and transfers for one season of play mystery ?

Help out an old man with child's reasoning in this move please.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I don't understand , Panthers and Eagles play the same teams each year just couple miles apart actually , Collins a 2021 Cane , almost a 5 star player and now wants to transfer for one year.
Savion has traveled and played with elite players around the country pretty much getting all the workouts and recognition needed and transfers for one season of play mystery ?

Help out an old man with child's reasoning in this move please.

GOCANES
Palmetto in a much nicer area to where Southwest is. That’s my only guess

Edit: My bad. Didn't see it was already posted. Is Palmetto a good or bad thing for The U?

Advertisement
MUCH nicer area? Let’s go with a better high school football program in the same area....

To me it is. Big difference between Pine crest and where Southwest is located. Not saying Southwest is a dump by Pinecrest air nicer.
Again it’s a guess cause it doesn’t make sense to move

I'm going to be a blind optimist today and assume he's moving for Palmetto's excellent academics and AP curriculum.

Advertisement
Palmetto is in Pinecrest. It's nicer than pretty much anything you'll find west of US1.
Wasn’t saying Pinecrest is not a nicer area, it is. But Southwest is in a great neighborhood in Miami. It’s not like he is going to Palmetto from a terrible area. To say he is only transferring because it’s in a MUCH nicer area is a bit of a reach. Historically Southwest Football has been trash, It would be a way better guess that he wanted to go to a better program in the area.

Wasn’t saying Pinecrest is not a nicer area, it is. But Southwest is in a great neighborhood in Miami. It’s not like he is going to Palmetto from a terrible area. To say he is only transferring because it’s in a MUCH nicer area is a bit of a reach. Historically Southwest Football has been trash, It would be a way better guess that he wanted to go to a better program in the area.

Southwest is in a "great" area? I guess we have vastly different perception of that area. It's ok, and certainly not the worst. But i wouldn't call it great. Palmetto is certainly much nicer, as you mention, if that's even part of the rationale.

Southwest is in a "great" area? I guess we have vastly different perception of that area. It's ok, and certainly not the worst. But i wouldn't call it great. Palmetto is certainly much nicer, as you mention, if that's even part of the rationale.
I live on 45st SW is on 48st , it is a nice area nice families love it there lived there all my life , homes in this area sell between $350K - $550K mine about $425K now I'm banking on mine in 7 years to top out $500K plus and it's paid for by the time I cash out and retire :)

Palmetto is smack in the middle of Pinecrest very very nice BIG BUCKS area most of the houses there are $750K - $10 million plus.

GOCANES

Yeah I guess calling somewhere a “great area” is subjective. Clean, safe, low crime rate, good schools, single family home area, hits everything I need and want. My point was that you’re not comparing Liberty City to Fisher Island.

Advertisement
Back