Savion Collins huge

I guess the frontal lobe causes these kids to think there a wealth of life experiences when they've been nurse and suckled all there childish lives of 17-18 years and have been butt wiped and enabled but they instantly know enough about life to tell everyone the right way to do things.
When if you all of a sudden put them on the street they would tank and be homeless.

Years ago one of my daughters thought she was like Savion knowing everything and challenged me fiercely till I asked my wife to drop us both off in downtown Miami at night with nothing and see who would make it back home safely with the worldly experiences we both have.

As we got closer to the filth and smell of ravaged downtown Miami she started crying , I said honey whats wrong I don't understand you have all the knowledge and answers I told her I myself is fine I put my wallet on the consul keys everything and said I'm excited for the beautiful night for a stroll and I bet her I'd make it home before her and be watching TV waiting for her. We all hugged and cried some and went home together til the next teenage issue :)

I don't think Savion has enough experience or character to say or do anything and his MOM knows this and doesn't want him to hurt himself not knowing anything about life but were the fridge is and the toilet.

I'm losing interest in Savion the more he speaks from his frontal lobe and his depth of experience.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I guess the frontal lobe causes these kids to think there a wealth of life experiences when they've been nurse and suckled all there childish lives of 17-18 years and have been butt wiped and enabled but they instantly know enough about life to tell everyone the right way to do things.
When if you all of a sudden put them on the street they would tank and be homeless.

Years ago one of my daughters thought she was like Savion knowing everything and challenged me fiercely till I asked my wife to drop us both off in downtown Miami at night with nothing and see who would make it back home safely with the worldly experiences we both have.

As we got closer to the filth and smell of ravaged downtown Miami she started crying , I said honey whats wrong I don't understand you have all the knowledge and answers I told her I myself is fine I put my wallet on the consul keys everything and said I'm excited for the beautiful night for a stroll and I bet her I'd make it home before her and be watching TV waiting for her. We all hugged and cried some and went home together til the next teenage issue :)

I don't think Savion has enough experience or character to say or do anything and his MOM knows this and doesn't want him to hurt himself not knowing anything about life but were the fridge is and the toilet.

I'm losing interest in Savion the more he speaks from his frontal lobe and his depth of experience.

GOCANES
i like you parenting style! when i was young i said i wanted to run away. my dad let me pack up a few toys, and offered to take me to an orphanage. needless to say when we pulled up to a random building and was told to have a good time, it was a huge attitude adjuster while i begged not to go haha! Same guy sent me back after i got my *** kicked at 10 by a 15yr old to fight him again instead of coddling me. All those little choices made me tough and appreciative. If more kids these days were raised to treat people with respect and there are consequences the world would be a different place

i like you parenting style! when i was young i said i wanted to run away. my dad let me pack up a few toys, and offered to take me to an orphanage. needless to say when we pulled up to a random building and was told to have a good time, it was a huge attitude adjuster while i begged not to go haha! Same guy sent me back after i got my *** kicked at 10 by a 15yr old to fight him again instead of coddling me. All those little choices made me tough and appreciative. If more kids these days were raised to treat people with respect and there are consequences the world would be a different place

Well my grand PA told me during my teen years after football injury , I needed (6) months at sea he packed a duffel bag put me in his car and I was on my way till MOM pulled up and said OOOH NO YOU DON'T.

My PA went to war at age 15 in the Army before his 16 birthday was in a fox hole filled with mud in a fire fight for his very life same platoon as Audie Murphy google this name and you'll know what I'm taking about.

I think of my PA countless times a day and more then once I've hugged my wife tearing up to this very day missing my PA.

Advertisement
Back