Savion Collins huge

Advertisement
so Ivins is flipping his cb to Florida for Collins. He said based on what he heard about how the visit went yesterday and the fact Collins has been pretty interested in UF for awhile now, he anticipates the flip coming. He thinks that Collins will convince the mother to let him decommit and flip in the near future...

Been a safe bet that we get 0 of the palmetto kids for a while now.

Yup. It’s a huge loss. 2 elite d tackles 15 min drive to campus. And i mean elite. People talk about Taylor like the best dude they’ve seen at the position in awhile. Amazing how the gates can convince everyone to come and we can’t.
wtf.. smh

If Ivins is right, the Savion is pushing to commit to the ‘Turds. Him and Taylor would be monumental losses if we can’t land either one. Especially Collins after his long commitment to the U. I hope UFag’s season implodes and they get dusted by UGA again - then the only thing that could make him continue to flirt with the team in Cracksville is bags.

Advertisement
Have to hope that we keep hammering on mom and we right the ship with a 10+ win season

also if Greg and Roche can have some 1st round production to show we are going to start pumping Dline talent to the league that could help
Literally this is where I’m at. There’s been a lot of damage done via past coaching and performance that’s put us here so all we can do is win and stay on kids and see what happens. We still may not get them this year but it will at least set us on the right track.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Ivins is right, the Savion is pushing to commit to the ‘Turds. Him and Taylor would be monumental losses if we can’t land either one. Especially Collins after his long commitment to the U. I hope UFag’s season implodes and they get dusted by UGA again - then the only thing that could make him continue to flirt with the team in Cracksville is bags.
These kids need to transfer to a Broward school the way they are slurping the Gaytes.

This is a 5* caliber DT for sure. The movement with his size is impressive and I'd be shocked if we were able to keep him.

That is all.

It is what it is, there is really nothing UM can do rn due to them ****ting the bad last season. All they can do is have a good performance this season and keep recruiting.....until they start getting traction with some of the top kids in SFL they need to be looking OOS. But no worries plenty of talent.

Advertisement
Dan Mullen is a horrible recruiter and we still losing out to him.

This defensive staff has needed a major recruiting upgrade since Richt took over. But its been Diaz’s hand picked staff outside of Kul, so Diaz will never see it.

Advertisement
Y’all need to relax about this recruiting sh*t, too early to be worried about it.

this time last year miami was on the outside looking in on many of our blue chip/4 star recruits we ended up signing.

March 2019
avantae Williams leaning elsewhere

Michael Redding leaning elsewhere

Tyler van dyke wasn’t even on the radar like that

Daz worsham committed to bama

Jaylan knighton leaning elsewhere

Isaiah dunson committed to FSU

Jalen rivers outside looking in on the recruitment.

Chantz Williams outside too group of schools

Jalen Harrell leaning to FSU

Y’all need to relax about this recruiting sh*t, too early to be worried about it.

this time last year miami was on the outside looking in on many of our blue chip/4 star recruits we ended up signing.

March 2019
avantae Williams leaning elsewhere

Michael Redding leaning elsewhere

Tyler van dyke wasn’t even on the radar like that

Daz worsham committed to bama

Jaylan knighton leaning elsewhere

Isaiah dunson committed to FSU

Jalen rivers outside looking in on the recruitment.

Chantz Williams outside too group of schools

Jalen Harrell leaning to FSU

partially agree with this sentiment, but UM commits who are strongly invested in another program 9-10 months before signing day don't end up at UM.

It’s March, stop worrying about recruiting. Staff has shown we recently can recruit kids we have low chances of landing. Like mentioned before, win games. If he flips to turds may never come back but good chance he won’t sign with Gators either.

I give 2 💩 about March recruiting.

partially agree with this sentiment, but UM commits who are strongly invested in another program 9-10 months before signing day don't end up at UM.
True, but I’m not really worried about anyone on the dline, if there is one thing this staff has done is show that they can recruit the dline regardless. Go get me Allen Haye who is a better player than Collins right now in actual games. Have no sympathy for players flirting with uf.

Advertisement
Back