Savion Collins huge

I’m not worried about anyone on the dline, if there is one thing this staff has done is show that they can recruit the dline regardless. Go get me Allen Haye who is a better player than Collins right now in actual games
I agree with the first part but man Collins is the real deal. It looks like he has been learning the technique more and that big boy ain’t supposed to move like that. Not saying I don’t want haye but I would prefer Collins given the option

Advertisement
1583772214247.png

Did anybody honestly expect him to stay committed to us this whole time?

What percentage of players that commit as juniors end up staying committed though their senior year, less than 10%?

Just gotta take care of business on the field and pray he doesn't eliminate us.

Dan Mullen is a horrible recruiter and we still losing out to him.

This defensive staff has needed a major recruiting upgrade since Richt took over. But its been Diaz’s hand picked staff outside of Kul, so Diaz will never see it.

That’s what winning 10 games in back to back seasons does for you. South Florida kids are front runners you know that. That’s why we have to get more OOS kids especially for this 21 class.

Advertisement
We need to get tywone Malone out of nj. Moves really well and is similar to Savion but more developed technique wise

Win, and the odd game or two we lose we better play inspired exciting football. Do this and we'll be top ten every year.

I agree with the first part but man Collins is the real deal. It looks like he has been learning the technique more and that big boy ain’t supposed to move like that. Not saying I don’t want haye but I would prefer Collins given the option
Agreed. Our fans need to drop the "we might lose out on the guy that's being recruited by everyone but this guy that fits the scheme is just as good" mentality. We should hold the staff to a higher, but reasonable, standard.

We're rarely if ever are in competition with the big schools for a kid and I hope that changes.

We need to get tywone Malone out of nj. Moves really well and is similar to Savion but more developed technique wise

This two sport jumbo athlete Tywone Malone out of Bergen Catholic, who is most likely headed to OSU, PSU, or Bama? There are gonna be brinks trucks in his driveway come NSD in December.

Go Canes

Advertisement
This two sport jumbo athlete Tywone Malone out of Bergen Catholic, who is most likely headed to OSU, PSU, or Bama? There are gonna be brinks trucks in his driveway come NSD in December.

Go Canes

On 247 he doesn’t have a warm signal for any team. Ohio state also already has a couple of dts committed

I honestly think UF takes a step back this year and we take a huge leap forward. He will want back in when he see's what our DL does this year.

Advertisement
Y’all need to relax about this recruiting sh*t, too early to be worried about it.

this time last year miami was on the outside looking in on many of our blue chip/4 star recruits we ended up signing.

March 2019
avantae Williams leaning elsewhere

Michael Redding leaning elsewhere

Tyler van dyke wasn’t even on the radar like that

Daz worsham committed to bama

Jaylan knighton leaning elsewhere

Isaiah dunson committed to FSU

Jalen rivers outside looking in on the recruitment.

Chantz Williams outside too group of schools

Jalen Harrell leaning to FSU
This might shock you lil bro, but I agree with you lol.

I'm not worried about a bunch of local bandwagon riding kids that are drinking the Gaytorade.

All these kids are ****** followers bruh, UF is trash, even when they win & have a good season they ain't shìt.

If a bunch of Dade kids are so dead set on being Gaytors then fck'em.

This why I been pounding the table for us to hit the OOS market heavy, we have a better shot at landing kids from outside than kids in our own backyard.

Idgaf how bad Miami is, I could never justify wanting to play in Gaynesville. If I'ma high ranked Dade kid & Miami sucks I would go to school out of state at a nice play somewhere in Cali, TX or AZ, leaving Miami to go up to Gaynesville is weak AF.

If we win a few of them will want to hop on, but until then I wouldn't waste a second on these Palmetto kids.

I'm not worried about a bunch of local bandwagon riding kids that are drinking the Gaytorade.

All these kids are ****** followers bruh, UF is trash, even when they win & have a good season they ain't shìt.

This why I been pounding the table for us to hit the OOS market heavy, we have a better shot at landing kids from outside than kids in our own backyard.

Idgaf how bad Miami is, I could never justify wanting to play in Gaynesville. If I'ma high ranked Dade kid & Miami sucks I would go to school out of state at a nice play somewhere in Cali, TX or AZ, leaving Miami to go up to Gaynesville is weak AF.

If we win a few of them will want to hop on, but until then I wouldn't waste a second on these Palmetto kids.
I’m w you on this, still sucks to see the Turds land kids from here especially now that Cuck Brewster is up there

UF has an easy schedule... just like us

Yeah they have East Washington, South Bama, and New Mexico State as their OOC slate (with obviously FSU), they get the bye before the UGA game, LSU, Kentucky Missouri, and South Carolina at home, Vandy, Ole Miss, and Tenn on the road.

For whatever reason this seems to be true. The U brand and the allure of Miami seems to have a stronger presence OOS than with the local kids. Could very well be a byproduct of having a mediocre team and getting clowned on by the local papers, fans, etc. which a OOS kid would not necessarily see or be surrounded with and kids nowadays seem to be enamored with leaving home (yes there are exceptions, I am talking generally) for college but I agree I see very little appealing about the UF program, city, etc.

Advertisement
One way to fix this, beat UF in a New Years six!!! Get ur bottles of liq and ur season tixs, we are coming!!! All this **** about UF, ***'em all!!! If we hit average FGs, we beat UF. If JT doesnt drop a TD pass, we beat UF. If JT doesnt try to field a punt inside the 5, ***** idiot, we beat UF. Lotta things had to go wrong for us to lose.

Yup. It’s a huge loss. 2 elite d tackles 15 min drive to campus. And i mean elite. People talk about Taylor like the best dude they’ve seen at the position in awhile. Amazing how the gates can convince everyone to come and we can’t.

Yep, no sugar coating it.

We can talk about having a solid DL coach and doing more with less....but all of this hilarious talk about how stellar our DL recruiting is and has been is just DE worship...and we do very well there.

I do know how highly ranked Nesta was...and I know we have some high "potential" 2-3 star DTs on the roster....but war daddy ready DTs are like top flight OTs for us....out of our price range...we have to land the gems in our backyard at these positions..they are few and far between and we seem to get shut out of any top enders out of state.

UM

One way to fix this, beat UF in a New Years six!!! Get ur bottles of liq and ur season tixs, we are coming!!! All this **** about UF, ***'em all!!! If we hit average FGs, we beat UF. If JT doesnt drop a TD pass, we beat UF. If JT doesnt try to field a punt inside the 5, ***** idiot, we beat UF. Lotta things had to go wrong for us to lose.

That can be apart of the fix, but that doesn't stop UF from winning 10+ games and continuing to recruit at a high level. It also doesn't help if we underachieve and win less than 8 games. Just beating them isn't going to stop kids from wanting to go there.

Advertisement
Back