Savion Collins huge

Advertisement
Humm

Man honestly whatever. We handle our business it is all a nothing burger. We dont and we will stay where we are tight now.

60 days until we change ****.

I would like to believe that, but we have to win on some of these guys, or nothing changes. Unless players can start making money off their likeness we’ll always be a placeholder for these kinds of players.

Advertisement
I would like to believe that, but we have to win on some of these guys, or nothing changes. Unless players can start making money off their likeness we’ll always be a placeholder for these kinds of players.

We win by winning

That Bama WR isnt coming here due to incompetence. Were getting him inspite of having a hesd coach who is 0-0

Sounds like you left out a lot of important details and decided to post your own, more retarded interpretation instead of the ******* article. Way to go.

Sounds like your name is appropriate. How is it that after that article was posted national writers gave him on flip watch?

Advertisement
Miami Southwest High School Class of 2021 DT and Cane commitment
Savion Collinssays he wants to show “domination” at the Rivals Five-Star Challenge this week.

“It’s great competition, I love it,” he said.
Collins also participated at last weekend’s Paradise Camp.
“Paradise was good - that was the first time my mom was on campus,” he said. “That hit home. I did what I had to do. I feel like I did well. I lost twice, besides that I did what I did.”
He says UM “always” feels like home for him. Of course, numerous other programs are chasing him
“I’ll take some other visits just to see everything around,” he said. “I have to keep my options open. … At the end of the day it’s a business, it’s my own brand. I have to do what I have to do.”
Others in his picture are LSU, Alabama, Clemson and Georgia (he hasn’t spoken with Georgia coaches yet, though).
What would seal it up for UM?
“They just have to keep doing what they’re doing,” Collins said.
He indicated he’s not a fan of the coaching turnover at UM …but he’s fine with new DL coach Todd Stroud.
“For right now I’m good - I just like consistency,” he said, adding of Stroud that “He’s weird, a weird dude - he’ a good man … His thinking. It’s a good (weird) type of thing - it’s out of the box.”

Savion Collinssays he wants to show “domination” at the Rivals Five-Star Challenge this week.

“Paradise was good - that was the first time my mom was on campus,” he said. “That hit home. I did what I had to do. I feel like I did well. I lost twice, besides that I did what I did.”
He says UM “always” feels like home for him. Of course, numerous other programs are chasing him
“I’ll take some other visits just to see everything around,” he said. “I have to keep my options open. … At the end of the day it’s a business, it’s my own brand. I have to do what I have to do.”
Others in his picture are LSU, Alabama, Clemson and Georgia (he hasn’t spoken with Georgia coaches yet, though).
He indicated he’s not a fan of the coaching turnover at UM …but he’s fine with new DL coach Todd Stroud.
“For right now I’m good - I just like consistency,” he said, adding of Stroud that “He’s weird, a weird dude - he’ a good man … His thinking. It’s a good (weird) type of thing - it’s out of the box.”
That don’t sound nothing like what you posted before though

Yeah you took **** way out of context, Always Incorrect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back