Sauces......

This guy loves gathering opinions from the internet, making cryptic suggestions based off the consensus and trying to look like he’s dialed in.

It’s amazing that these dudes pop up out of the blue, are wrong about everything, and still act like they’re bringing heat. And some mongoloids still lap it up.

LOL at we’re going to a spread. Yeah no ****. Enos’s guys won’t be back. Yeah no ****. Banda might be gone. Then if he’s not, 2.0” comes back and says “I said might be, and it was close to happening, but...”.

Nah not really

Advertisement
As long as we run it out of the two tight ends and one full back type sets, I am cool with the spread.

What sauces?
91oewtTA8AL._SL1500_.jpg

Advertisement
Please understand me. I'm not against the spread or any other style by any means. What I'm saying is that our problem is not simply solved by going spread and fast. If it were so, Taggart will still be at FSU. We must find and hire the right coach regardless of style.

We set the trend at UM for college football. It cannot change now. We must be ready to look hard and make right decisions.

I'm with you dog. We need the right coach, no matter the system. I want the coach who can adapt to personnel, scheme, and has a feel for play calling period.

Its' a false notion that any coach running a spread/tempo will succeed here. The details and nuances matter we need OL help or our OL needs to get better no matter the system. The QB's have to improve with decision making as well. All of the details matter if we want to get better.

You are spot on with the Taggert/Briles , just look how revered he was on CIS before he went to FSU. He is considered a spread God that everyone wanted us to hire and look how that turned out. Richt also ran a version of the spread here and even used tempo at times, again how did that turnout. I'm all for the Spread, but I'm for the right guy 1st.

Enos fooled everyone including Diaz, lets not get fooled again by the smoke and mirrors or bells and whistles. We got fooled by the Alabama pedigree 1st and foremost, followed by the perception that he was in demand by 2 top tier programs. And last the spread coast and talk about adapting.

One trait I want in the next OC is a guy who is hungry or has some adversity and has something to prove.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is stonecold Bull**** if anybody thinks Manny is moving on from Banda...

1) That's his closest road dawg on staff & 2) Despite what people may think he's actually the #20th ranked recruiter in the nation (247 recruiter rankings). He's the highest ranked recruiter on staff even with his misses & all the DB's we have in our 2020 class are Banda recruits.

I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM, IF IT WERE UP TO ME I'D FIRE HIM NO PROBLEM, just saying that anybody trying to say that Manny might move on from Banda or fire him is clearly just making sh*t up, that's not happening.

Stubbsy & Botch Berry are supposed to be gone though, don't see any scenario in which they're kept.
Dog I’m helping Stubbs load the moving trucks lol

No, Taggrt runs the Gulf Coast offense, it's a horse**** version of Spread.

And just because it didn't work for Taggart doesn't mean Miami shouldn't go Spread, that's retarded logic.

EVERY GREAT TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL RUNS A VARIATION OF THE SPREAD OFFENSE, literally every single one. Why are there people still so deathly committed to Pro Style bro?

The debate is over, Spread offense works, we'd be insane to not implement that system with our personnel.

tell me, do you really think Manny Diaz will hire an OC who runs spread and up tempo? Not if he should, but do you think he will? I’m thinking he will not and it’s pretty upsetting as I too want the offense to change course so our recruiting talent pool aligns with the scheme.

Any clue as to why Rumph was fake fired? Apparently Manny was told if he fired Rumph he had to fire Banda so he backed off.

very very strange if true and I wonder who told Manny that?
If Manny was told to make changes on d he was going to try and use rumph as scapegoat and somebody with a brain told manny if he goes, then stepdaddy bartender goes lol jk jk

Advertisement
If Manny was told to make changes on d he was going to try and use rumph as scapegoat and somebody with a brain told manny if he goes, then stepdaddy bartender goes lol jk jk

Do you have a source on this rumor or can we assume it to be fact?

tell me, do you really think Manny Diaz will hire an OC who runs spread and up tempo? Not if he should, but do you think he will? I’m thinking he will not and it’s pretty upsetting as I too want the offense to change course so our recruiting talent pool aligns with the scheme.
I know you aren’t asking me, but imo there is no way he doesn’t go spread. For that he might as well just have stuck with Enos and pushed the narrative that the team was young and needed to mature. At the end of the day no one really knows, but I’m just wishful thinking.

Advertisement
Rumor sourcing works like this: I heard it from person A, who heard it from person B, who heard about the situation from person C, who heard it from one of the people directly involved.

And... One must always, with no exception, be prepared to “stay tuned” upon hearing the rumor....

Advertisement
Back