Sauces......

Do you have a source on this rumor or can we assume it to be fact?
Im not sure how much pressure he got but it’s a fact that Manny doesn’t think defense is the problem at all, and he’d cut rumph loose before banda in the name of nepotism and the sole fact they’re friends. Even after recruits Publicly state why they’re not coming here and is a clear indictment to those certain coaches. We’ve got one more year of this **** show we’ll have to get through and then hopefully they actually invest resources into a coaching search. A new oc ain’t gonna fix this **** show lol

Advertisement
Im not sure how much pressure he got but it’s a fact that Manny doesn’t think defense is the problem at all, and he’d cut rumph loose before banda in the name of nepotism and the sole fact they’re friends. Even after recruits Publicly state why they’re not coming here and is a clear indictment to those certain coaches. We’ve got one more year of this **** show we’ll have to get through and then hopefully they actually invest resources into a coaching search. A new oc ain’t gonna fix this **** show lol

Any links to some of these comments?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So no source of your rumors and assumptions?
Ok, got it.
Thanks.
Go back and read what I said. I literally ended it with “jk jk” you moron I wasn’t starting a rumor I was stating a fact he’d protect Banda before rumph. Go watch Francois’s interview if you really need a link or a source. You’re annoying

Advertisement
Back