Sauces......

Advertisement
Exactly. Knee jerk reaction is to fill the staff with local HS coaches etc. We've seen this movie before and know how it ends.

Making a move to the "heavy south Florida connections" seems to be the M.O. of all Canes coaches when things go sideways on them. Seems like its happening to Manny a few years sooner than the last 3 fellas.

Im sure it will work out well this time though. :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
No, Taggrt runs the Gulf Coast offense, it's a horse**** version of Spread.

And just because it didn't work for Taggart doesn't mean Miami shouldn't go Spread, that's retarded logic.

EVERY GREAT TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL RUNS A VARIATION OF THE SPREAD OFFENSE, literally every single one. Why are there people still so deathly committed to Pro Style bro?

The debate is over, Spread offense works, we'd be insane to not implement that system with our personnel.
Completely agree Liberty, we MUST go to a style of spread and find the right OC to run it. If rumors are true of Heckendorf interested along with Brady - there’s hope that we can land one of them and being our offense into the 21st century.

If, and that’s a big if, Manny can get a top rated OC to come you can be assured that OC will have his pic of staffing. And that OC will take a very very keen interest in whoever his offensive line coach & WR coach will be.

This guy loves gathering opinions from the internet, making cryptic suggestions based off the consensus and trying to look like he’s dialed in.

It’s amazing that these dudes pop up out of the blue, are wrong about everything, and still act like they’re bringing heat. And some mongoloids still lap it up.

LOL at we’re going to a spread. Yeah no ****. Enos’s guys won’t be back. Yeah no ****. Banda might be gone. Then if he’s not, 2.0” comes back and says “I said might be, and it was close to happening, but...”.

Advertisement
If, and that’s a big if, Manny can get a top rated OC to come you can be assured that OC will have his pic of staffing. And that OC will take a very very keen interest in whoever his offensive line coach & WR coach will be.

Read your post but for some reason I feel like going fishing...???....😉

No, Taggrt runs the Gulf Coast offense, it's a horse**** version of Spread.

And just because it didn't work for Taggart doesn't mean Miami shouldn't go Spread, that's retarded logic.

EVERY GREAT TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL RUNS A VARIATION OF THE SPREAD OFFENSE, literally every single one. Why are there people still so deathly committed to Pro Style bro?

The debate is over, Spread offense works, we'd be insane to not implement that system with our personnel.
Please understand me. I'm not against the spread or any other style by any means. What I'm saying is that our problem is not simply solved by going spread and fast. If it were so, Taggart will still be at FSU. We must find and hire the right coach regardless of style.

We set the trend at UM for college football. It cannot change now. We must be ready to look hard and make right decisions.

Advertisement
it's a good point, El. and also shows the difference between perception and reality. in college football, and average coach who is a great recruiter always has a job. an average recruiter who is a great coach pretty much has one too.

the problem is when you have a coach, (not great), who is a mediocre recruiter. that guy is always on the edge of the cliff, and unless you surround him with the right staff, he's going to do more harm than good to your program.
You've nailed it. Too many decent coaches who aren't good recruiters. We need great recruiters to sell the positives of the University, facilities, tradition and the Miami area.

Expect all of enos hand picked guys to be gone except for Hickson because of his SoFla ties.

Couple of other items.

Not really expect Banda to be back either.

Expect a heavy SoFla connections staff in 2020

And we are going spread and fast next year.

Goodnight

lol at heavy sofla connections. We’ve tried that before...a bunch. Please no staff full of earl littles and Roland Smith. Amateur hour.

hard to tell hickson to kick rocks after his latest monster RB haul

There are no insiders on CIS..y’all keep believing this **** if u want too🤣🤣
there are a few . A very few but being on here for what 6 years reading there are a few. Most who claim they are are not though you are correct. But to say there are none is a fallacy.

Advertisement
This is stonecold Bull**** if anybody thinks Manny is moving on from Banda...

1) That's his closest road dawg on staff & 2) Despite what people may think he's actually the #20th ranked recruiter in the nation (247 recruiter rankings). He's the highest ranked recruiter on staff even with his misses & all the DB's we have in our 2020 class are Banda recruits.

I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM, IF IT WERE UP TO ME I'D FIRE HIM NO PROBLEM, just saying that anybody trying to say that Manny might move on from Banda or fire him is clearly just making sh*t up, that's not happening.

Stubbsy & Botch Berry are supposed to be gone though, don't see any scenario in which they're kept.
No way an oc comes here without bringing at least one of his coaches with him. I'm hoping he brings an o line coach and we get a soflo wr coach

Advertisement
Back