Sauces......

OP, I believe you.

Attachments

• 238F8977-6D45-48FB-BD88-156590318A8C.jpeg
    238F8977-6D45-48FB-BD88-156590318A8C.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 425
Advertisement
If you think Banda is going anywhere your crazy. He is Manny's favorite. I don't expect any changes with the defensive staff or with Patke handling special teams. I do expect all offensive staff to go, except RB coach who is doing a nice job recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Expect all of enos hand picked guys to be gone except for Hickson because of his SoFla ties.

Couple of other items.

Not really expect Banda to be back either.

Expect a heavy SoFla connections staff in 2020

And we are going spread and fast next year.

Goodnight
When will idiots like this start getting banned for bull**** post?

Advertisement
This is stonecold Bull**** if anybody thinks Manny is moving on from Banda...

1) That's his closest road dawg on staff & 2) Despite what people may think he's actually the #20th ranked recruiter in the nation (247 recruiter rankings). He's the highest ranked recruiter on staff even with his misses & all the DB's we have in our 2020 class are Banda recruits.

I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM, IF IT WERE UP TO ME I'D FIRE HIM NO PROBLEM, just saying that anybody trying to say that Manny might move on from Banda or fire him is clearly just making sh*t up, that's not happening.

Stubbsy & Botch Berry are supposed to be gone though, don't see any scenario in which they're kept.

Banda not going anywhere..coaching is about relationships..who knows who, who worked with who..

Advertisement
It’s common sense Diazaster is going to first bring in an OC and let him decide who stays and who is replaced... I’d imagine the new guy brings in his own personnel especially given the abysmal performance of most of our offensive position coaches

Not this time around.

Advertisement
Back