Sauces......

This is stonecold Bull**** if anybody thinks Manny is moving on from Banda...

1) That's his closest road dawg on staff & 2) Despite what people may think he's actually the #20th ranked recruiter in the nation (247 recruiter rankings). He's the highest ranked recruiter on staff even with his misses & all the DB's we have in our 2020 class are Banda recruits.

I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM, IF IT WERE UP TO ME I'D FIRE HIM NO PROBLEM, just saying that anybody trying to say that Manny might move on from Banda or fire him is clearly just making sh*t up, that's not happening.

Stubbsy & Botch Berry are supposed to be gone though, don't see any scenario in which they're kept.

Wont be fired. But could be hired away. Patke, Banda and Rumph need to all go - with Baker and Manure’s BS defense.

Advertisement

1) That's his closest road dawg on staff & 2) Despite what people may think he's actually the #20th ranked recruiter in the nation (247 recruiter rankings). He's the highest ranked recruiter on staff even with his misses & all the DB's we have in our 2020 class are Banda recruits.

I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM, IF IT WERE UP TO ME I'D FIRE HIM NO PROBLEM, just saying that anybody trying to say that Manny might move on from Banda or fire him is clearly just making sh*t up, that's not happening.

Stubbsy & Botch Berry are supposed to be gone though, don't see any scenario in which they're kept.

it's a good point, El. and also shows the difference between perception and reality. in college football, and average coach who is a great recruiter always has a job. an average recruiter who is a great coach pretty much has one too.

the problem is when you have a good coach, (not great), who is a mediocre recruiter. that guy is always on the edge of the cliff, and unless you surround him with the right staff, he's going to do more harm than good to your program.

Expect all of enos hand picked guys to be gone except for Hickson because of his SoFla ties.

Couple of other items.

Not really expect Banda to be back either.

Expect a heavy SoFla connections staff in 2020

And we are going spread and fast next year.

Goodnight
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thought of losing to schools like La Tech and FIU has to be corrosive to any attempt to get top recruits, and it makes it easy to negatively recruit against us. That just drains us of talent.

Someone up there may have decided to have a blood purge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't Taggart go spread and fast this year? Where did it end him?
No, Taggrt runs the Gulf Coast offense, it's a horse**** version of Spread.

And just because it didn't work for Taggart doesn't mean Miami shouldn't go Spread, that's retarded logic.

EVERY GREAT TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL RUNS A VARIATION OF THE SPREAD OFFENSE, literally every single one. Why are there people still so deathly committed to Pro Style bro?

The debate is over, Spread offense works, we'd be insane to not implement that system with our personnel.

Maybe El it’s Banda walking away from Manny? Could he be parlaying that high recruiter ranking and going elsewhere, and off the sinking ship that Diaz created? Or could it be that Banda knows he’s part of the issue and like Richt is removing himself so that Manny can bring in some legit technicians and recruiters? I don’t know, just things I’m thinking about given all the mess we are in currently.

No, Taggrt runs the Gulf Coast offense, it's a horse**** version of Spread.

And just because it didn't work for Taggart doesn't mean Miami shouldn't go Spread, that's retarded logic.

EVERY GREAT TEAM IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL RUNS A VARIATION OF THE SPREAD OFFENSE, literally every single one. Why are there people still so deathly committed to Pro Style bro?

The debate is over, Spread offense works, we'd be insane to not implement that system with our personnel.

Bro!!
Pro Style for LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back