Sauce on Jurich

Advertisement
I love it when people complain that we don't hear anything, then someone posts something they hear and have to deal with people cross examining them.

I don't know if it's credible or not, but I thank @jnf2257 for sharing it with us.
This times one ****** million. Post anything you hear, if it's wrong we can ***** with the OP later but at least it's something other than "Manny sucks" which anyone with a pulse and a brain already knows

From the few on here that I choose to speak with in private each one of them could tell you Carol called a meeting at her house two days before for board & her donors, mas, Lambert, dimare,miller ,etc meeting was about funds for multiple buy outs and sending Blake on his way. Two days later after funds were accounted for Blake was on his way and lawyers were at several other places to work on contracts...
It’s astonishing that people on this board actually believe that accomplished business men would allow consequential decisions to be made without input from them.

Advertisement
From the few on here that I choose to speak with in private each one of them could tell you Carol called a meeting at her house two days before for board & her donors, mas, Lambert, dimare,miller ,etc meeting was about funds for multiple buy outs and sending Blake on his way. Two days later after funds were accounted for Blake was on his way and lawyers were at several other places to work on contracts...
Talk yo ****!

it’s gonna be the guy from New Mexico
Pray this doesn't happen but he cut his teeth in the SEC at Vandy then at LSU. Both places he helped big time with facilities upgrades and fundraising. Checked his Twitter and he follows non other than Mario and Maribal. Is a Miami guy...born & raised and is of Cuban decent for whatever that's worth. But at the end of the day give me Jurich. I trust the guys with sources that drop bread crumb for us

It’s astonishing that people on this board actually believe that accomplished business men would allow consequential decisions to be made without input from them.
Especially when those same people acknowledge the tens of millions necessary for buyouts is coming out of their pockets. Yet than they let frenk make decisions on our future when he's proved himself incapable... Lol.

Advertisement
Pray this doesn't happen but he cut his teeth in the SEC at Vandy then at LSU. Both places he helped big time with facilities upgrades and fundraising. Checked his Twitter and he follows non other than Mario and Maribal. Is a Miami guy...born & raised and is of Cuban decent for whatever that's worth. But at the end of the day give me Jurich. I trust the guys with sources that drop bread crumb for us
Well this guy was a breadcrumb yesterday, but I don’t think he’s gonna be the guy either.. just being negative lol

Advertisement
Not so much hype as multiple trustees telling Barry Jackson they weren't consulted and they believe that Frenk fired James at the recommendation of his two advisors. Maybe those trustees don't know that they're part of the group that doesn't get consulted anymore.
The last guy there knows that his wife is cheating on him is usually the husband

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back