Sauce on Jurich

Advertisement
So I have a buddy who works on Louisville's football staff. Talked with him tonight and he said Jurich wants the job and is the favorite. But Miami has to make the official decision to pull the trigger.

Not much new and nothing definitive. Thought I would share.
How would he know? Jurich hasn’t been employed at Louisville since 2017.

So I have a buddy who works on Louisville's football staff. Talked with him tonight and he said Jurich wants the job and is the favorite. But Miami has to make the official decision to pull the trigger.

Not much new and nothing definitive. Thought I would share.
Wrestling GIF

Advertisement
Yeah you’re right there’s like no way that people in Louisville still are friends with him. Like it’s against the law to stay friends if it’s not in your ZIP Code
Yea it’s also beyond stupid for a guy going for an AD job to be calling this dudes friend to relay that the job is his. But yeah sure that is more likely if it makes you feel better

Advertisement
Yeah you’re right there’s like no way that people in Louisville still are friends with him. Like it’s against the law to stay friends if it’s not in your ZIP Code
No one said any of that. What I’m questioning is how a current member of the Louisville coaching staff would be privy to Julio Frenk & advisors’ decisions before ANY of the UM reporters or insiders.

It’s the szn.

No one said any of that. What I’m questioning is how a current member of the Louisville coaching staff would be privy to Julio Frenk & advisors’ decisions before ANY of the UM reporters or insiders.

It’s the szn.
To be fair, my buddy isn’t privy to Frenk and advisors decision. I didn’t say that at all.

My buddy talked about Jurich and his wants.

To be fair, my buddy isn’t privy to Frenk and advisors decision. I didn’t say that at all.

My buddy talked about Jurich and his wants.
You literally said “he was the favorite”. Frenk and his advisors will be making the hire. How on earth would anyone know who the favorite is if they weren’t privy to their decision making.

It’s the szn!

Advertisement
You literally said “he was the favorite”. Frenk and his advisors will be making the hire. How on earth would anyone know who the favorite is if they weren’t privy to their decision making.

It’s the szn!
Jurich thinks he’s the favorite. Which has been reported by 247 and Mike Ryan.

But will miami actually go with him given his past? Who knows.

Jurich thinks he’s the favorite. Which has been reported by 247 and Mike Ryan.

But will miami actually go with him given his past? Who knows.
That’s not what you wrote. You know who does know who the favorite is? Frenk and his advisors. Definitely not your friend, and not even Jurich for that matter. But thanks for the “sauce”.

Advertisement
It won’t be the BOT. Julio didn’t even talk to them before firing Blake.
What do you mean? Frenk fired Blake after he refused to negotiate a buy out for Manny but he didn’t consult his bosses about that? C’mon dude. Some things just don’t make sense until you actually think about it for 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back