Sauce on Jurich

Hearing Mack Rhoades, the Baylor AD, is a contender.
So do you see dead people too or just have voices in your head
bruce willis i see dead people GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s astonishing that people on this board actually believe that accomplished business men would allow consequential decisions to be made without input from them.

I remember watching a TV interview with T. Boone Pickens several years ago when he was in the middle of what turned out to be a $700 million donation package to Oklahoma State University. Apparently the president of the university was in the process of being forced out. This young media gal tried to act tough and asked T. Boone Pickens if he would interject himself into the replacement of the University President. His answer:

"Well of course I would, Darlin'. I just donated a half billion dollars to this university over the past 4 years." She tried to play the "well its a public institution" card and TBP just chuckled and suggested that she learn how life works. It was a beautiful exchange.

So I have a buddy who works on Louisville's football staff. Talked with him tonight and he said Jurich wants the job and is the favorite. But Miami has to make the official decision to pull the trigger.

Not much new and nothing definitive. Thought I would share.
What happened to him being a favorite? I thought your friend on Louisville’s staff was given the inside info? As I said before and I’ll say again: it’s the season.

Attachments

• BD4A3800-ED88-430D-A12B-62F977A0E1BC.jpeg
    BD4A3800-ED88-430D-A12B-62F977A0E1BC.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 95
Advertisement
What happened to him being a favorite? I thought your friend on Louisville’s staff was given the inside info? As I said before and I’ll say again: it’s the season.
"Has not been contacted by the search firm" would be the more accurate statement. That doesn't mean he was never in communication with reps from the University.

"Has not been contacted by the search firm" would be the more accurate statement. That doesn't mean he was never in communication with reps from the University.
How on earth would you be able to deduce either of those statements??? Fake insiders are ruining this site. Just sit back and react to the news as it comes in.

This is the problem. Who is an actual rep for the University? Clearly someone doesn’t have as much stroke as they think if the process got down the road so far that an alleged vote was taken. They won the vote and their guy still isn’t getting the job? Man

Advertisement
How on earth would you be able to deduce either of those statements??? Fake insiders are ruining this site. Just sit back and react to the news as it comes in.
There is zero doubt in my mind Jurich was in communication with representatives from the university. It's not just random one off posters who were reporting that Jurich was the guy.

Advertisement
Did you read my post at all? Miami has to pull the trigger and anything can happen.

When I talked to my friend he said Jurich felt like he was the favorite. Obviously that’s not the case anymore.

If you don’t want info that might not be right in the end, I’d advise you to never come on a message board again.

Advertisement
Back