Sark to Falcons as OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Saban though Kiffin has too big of an ego...

I suspect Chip Kelly can land the college HC job of his choice.

Advertisement
Why in the world would Chip Freakin Kelly take a job as a COLLEGE OC?

Thank you!

I don't know where some of these ideas come from... Chip Kelly isn't exactly Lane Splittin, Gene Jizzcheck or Greg Monkeyano

No, but maybe Kelly wants to take a step back for awhile from being the head man. This would be unreal if he transformed Bamas offense into what he had at Oregon with their stout defense....

I doubt he goes, but the way Saban is especially coming after losing the NC...

Advertisement
Here weeee goooooo!!! The typical massive $EC hype for ANY open position.......followed by an Ed Orgeron type hire. Watch Lil Nicky interview Cam Cameron.

Advertisement
Here weeee goooooo!!! The typical massive $EC hype for ANY open position.......followed by an Ed Orgeron type hire. Watch Lil Nicky interview Cam Cameron.

The Cam Cameron who Jason Taylor publicly described as the worst football coach he's ever been around including Pop Warner coaches? That Cam Cameron?

The Cam Cameron who Jason Taylor publicly described as the worst football coach he's ever been around including Pop Warner coaches? That Cam Cameron?

Yes. Him or maybe the current OC at Hoover High. It'll actually be humorous when some Alabaga nutjob floats the idea of McEltoof coming "home" today on Finebalm's show today.

Advertisement
Back